Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Re-add killing, or keep it like now.

• Total voters

MrBar

Feb 25, 2017
So, whoever has played Minerware for a bit, probably knows there's a mining game. You just mine a random ore that the game choses. You were used to be able to kill people in that game, but with the recent update, you're no longer able to, which i think ruins the fun of that microgame. Of course, it's annoying if some troller (like me) kills you, and doesn't complete the game himself, just to troll others, but be honest, pretty much no one exept a few do that, so it's cool for those few people to bring it back. I never saw a problem in being able to kill others, since that also adds a bit more intensity in the game, now you just mine around a bit and you have to be lucky you find the right ore, but with killing being enabled it just adds more intensity in my opinion.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
So, whoever has played Minerware for a bit, probably knows there's a mining game. You just mine a random ore that the game choses. You were used to be able to kill people in that game, but with the recent update, you're no longer able to, which i think ruins the fun of that microgame. Of course, it's annoying if some troller (like me) kills you, and doesn't complete the game himself, just to troll others, but be honest, pretty much no one exept a few do that, so it's cool for those few people to bring it back. I never saw a problem in being able to kill others, since that also adds a bit more intensity in the game, now you just mine around a bit and you have to be lucky you find the right ore, but with killing being enabled it just adds more intensity in my opinion.
I agree, pvp is one of the best aspects in miner ware in my opinion

Reactions: MrBar

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
To be honest, I don't really see why PvP is needed in this mini game, all you have to do is mine an ore.

I agree, pvp is one of the best aspects in miner ware in my opinion
I disagree with this, PvP isn't really that special when it comes to MinerWare. I think the best thing about the gamemode is that it's fast paced and has many creative mini games, which aren't necessarily always based around killing other players, like the majority of the other gamemodes.

Reactions: Texbirds

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
It's all subjective ofcourse, whether you prefer these small games with PvP or without PvP, but just judging by the fact that you refer to yourself as a 'troll' when you try to kill others instead of actually playing the game... it kind of ruins your point.

You, yourself know that it's a negative thing to try to annoy people just because you want to be an *epic troll* so what you're essentially saying is 'bring this back because these people that ruined the game for others enjoyed it'.

'Trolling' should never be a part of minerware. I like that minerware is a more laid back game and me, and many people, would heavily prefer to keep it that way.

MrBar

Feb 25, 2017
To be honest, I don't really see why PvP is needed in this mini game, all you have to do is mine an ore.

I disagree with this, PvP isn't really that special when it comes to MinerWare. I think the best thing about the gamemode is that it's fast paced and has many creative mini games, which aren't necessarily always based around killing other players, like the majority of the other gamemodes.
Ye, you just mine an ore, that's exactly why pvp need to return, otherwise the microgame is boring and way to easy.

MrBar

Feb 25, 2017
It's all subjective ofcourse, whether you prefer these small games with PvP or without PvP, but just judging by the fact that you refer to yourself as a 'troll' when you try to kill others instead of actually playing the game... it kind of ruins your point.

You, yourself know that it's a negative thing to try to annoy people just because you want to be an *epic troll* so what you're essentially saying is 'bring this back because these people that ruined the game for others enjoyed it'.

'Trolling' should never be a part of minerware. I like that minerware is a more laid back game and me, and many people, would heavily prefer to keep it that way.
It's not only trolling, it brings a bit more intensity to the game, i get that you want to play a chill game like minerware, but what's the point of a game when the only thing you do is hold your left mouse button and find the ore you need, with pvp enabled atleast it's a little bit of a challenge.

keirah

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2020
THEY/she
personally i NEVER knew you could kill people in this game BAHAHAHA, but now that i know it seems kinda fun. however, maybe you could have it so pvp is disabled in normal mode but have the pvp enabled in the hard mode? i think that would be able to balance it out a bit.

• Agree
Reactions: Adxm and MrBar

MrBar

Feb 25, 2017
personally i NEVER knew you could kill people in this game BAHAHAHA, but now that i know it seems kinda fun. however, maybe you could have it so pvp is disabled in normal mode but have the pvp enabled in the hard mode? i think that would be able to balance it out a bit.
That is actually a good idea.

• Agree
Reactions: Adxm
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.