• Total voters

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
My idea is the return of competitive parkour!

it was by far my favorite part of parkour and a nice competitive game I can do with a friend. It wouldn’t be to difficult to re-introduce and I know many people who would like to play it. It would be like duels where it’s there and possibly they can add a command /challenge (player name) and from there you can challenge them to either parkour or duels match. What do you think?

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, I loved to play this with friends. It's something that's easier to play than PvP games like duels, It's more relaxing.
I also like the addition of /challenge.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Dokter

Dec 8, 2019
The Netherlands
I think it’s a great idea, however I think you would need to play in a party for it because if you’re not, the game would take very long to fill up since parkour isn’t really that popular. (Chances are I’m underestimating the amount of players who would like to play this)

Dokter

Dec 8, 2019
The Netherlands
I think it’s a great idea, however I think you would need to play in a party for it because if you’re not, the game would take very long to fill up since parkour isn’t really that popular. (Chances are I’m underestimating the amount of players who would like to play this)
/challenge would prevent this problem but I didn’t really think about that

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Omg yes, I'd loved to play that with a friend, the maps were really difficult and fun to play. With /challenge (name of the player) would be perfect what we do if we challenge someone for PvP, it will be good as leaderboard, because you got only 109 medals and some people already got it.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Yes, I loved to play this with friends. It's something that's easier to play than PvP games like duels, It's more relaxing.
I also like the addition of /challenge.

RELAXING?
Im just raging while failing too much in a parkour! :')
(ShoutOut to Aqua level 1 ;( )

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom