Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Yes! But differently (How so?)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sikkman2169

Jun 21, 2017
Forget Blockwars, removing any kind of game is sad really. Bring it back, preferably the old-school one before they started making terrible changes to it that made tons of players leave in the first place.

Reactions: Patins

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
These threads really won't help.

Management made this decision, they won't take that back. If one game was brought back, people would also want other removed games brought back. Coming back from decisions/updates generally isn't a good idea as management team.

They knew this reaction would come and they made their decision. Unfortunately.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
More Proof of your mistake CubeCraft:

77uJ379.png

HX9m686.png

SeyIela.png

rc45mpi.png

bI7CxFu.png

LSLY8d8.png

Oh and also, most of the people in these screenshots have ranks. Disappointing your donators wasn't a good idea.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
These threads really won't help.

Management made this decision, they won't take that back. If one game was brought back, people would also want other removed games brought back. Coming back from decisions/updates generally isn't a good idea as management team.

They knew this reaction would come and they made their decision. Unfortunately.

I don't see what is wrong with making these threads. Minerware and Blockwars should have never been removed in the first place and saying they made their decision, there's no point trying to change their minds is really counterproductive when the main point of this forums is to make suggestions.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I don't see what is wrong with making these threads. Minerware and Blockwars should have never been removed in the first place and saying they made their decision, there's no point trying to change their minds is really counterproductive when the main point of this forums is to make suggestions.
He's saying it won't help cause the management won't pay attention like always. This time, I bet they have been told not to respond to these threads.

Reactions: Shallidor

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
It’s been 3 days since this thread was created, and it has gotten 52 votes saying yes at the time I’m writing this, 25 likes, 30 replies, and around 830 views while other threads that are much older barely get to 130 views.

It’s a topic of interest, the community wants the game to come back, and I’m not the one saying it, the 52 people who voted yes, the 25 people who liked the thread and the twelve screenshots of people disagreeing with its removal are saying it. Which, I think is a lot, especially the voting results.
We want Block Wars back, it is clearly demonstrated in this thread.
I propose two options, either bring back Block Wars as it was 3 days ago or update it and then release it. There are many suggestions that could help with this idea.

Here are some ideas:
As you can see, there’s a lot of material to work with. And the community is expecting Block Wars to come back.

Can we have an offical reply please?
@Camezonda @Efcluke94 @GingerGeek @johncoles @Quetzi @marcoslater @rubik_cube_man

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018

There is nothing wrong with making these threads. They just won't have impact.
Also, the main point of the suggestion forum isn't to make suggestions to ask to undo huge, decisive changes ;)

Don't get me wrong, I also hate the fact that my favourite games got removed. I just believe these threads have no impact.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
There is nothing wrong with making these threads. They just won't have impact.
Also, the main point of the suggestion forum isn't to make suggestions to ask to undo huge, decisive changes ;)

Don't get me wrong, I also hate the fact that my favourite games got removed. I just believe these threads have no impact.

So we just let the games that we spent 1000's of hours on just disappear overnight and not complain about it?
It's better to have false hope than no hope.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
So we just let the games that we spent 1000's of hours on just disappear overnight and not complain about it?
It's better to have false hope than no hope.
So it's more like a way to show complains? I agree with that, the more support/threads, the more it shows people want it back.

But in my opinion, no hope is better than false hope. False hope will eventually be crushed, then it's even worse than when you started without hope at all.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
cubecraft staff said We kept the popular games so that's mean parkour is more popular than block wars ?
i dont think that's true

The reason Parkour was kept should be plain obvious, it's the only game that doesn't require players to start, you can just jump in and play. It doesn't really matter if it has 500 players or 50. It's one of a kind. Freebuild was a different beast, the framework is completely different and it's very complicated.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
60 votes? 60 votes?! That’s alot, this thread also almost has a 100% yes ratio.
I mean, why woudn’t they? They added things where the community voted 70% no so this is definitely worth adding.

Reactions: Ibraa, God. and Eli

clenar

Oct 3, 2018
literally the main reason i went on cc was for blockwars so if they don't bring it back then they have just lost a player lmfaoo

Reactions: Ibraa and Eli
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy bday
@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom