Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Have you really needed /votekick this ONE time, but realised it's now gone?

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Idk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not rly but I get ur point

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
DISCLAIMER: This thread does not apply to other games currently.

Have you ever been on a team of 6? You and the other four are amazing but there's one rude, toxic pr--k of a player spamming useless towers and being overall a ----. What do you do? You would want to kick him, right?

Have you ever not been able to report someone? If you're like me you can't due to a glitch on the cubecraft.net server that always logs me out and states my info is incorrect logging in, but log in anywhere else and it is correct. So what do you do, you would want to kick him instead, right?

Have you ever had someone constantly do mistakes on TD? You would want to kick them, right?

/votekick used to be able to do that. But due to 'abuse', it still exists but doesn't actually do, pretty much, anything.

But the funny thing is, all these people who kept saying 'omfg, its abused, remove it, rmve it1!22!!, uthguthguh' are now realising, if you have a bad player on your team, without /votekick, you're now completely F---ED!

So yes, I know it's abused heavily, but can we please bring it back, for that one, god damn, moment when you really need it (which is pretty much always thanks to TD new popularity and people not realising unlike most Cubecraft games it isn't just 'do this and u win, kk, gd lk m8 hv fun YAY' and that it actually requires talent (EW being an exception)).

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
I can
I think it's a good idea! But it was not taken away without reason.
If a teammate expres random towers place on different places, can you report him for: Trolling / Camping / Grieving https://reports.cubecraft.net/report :)
I can not report thanks to a glitch. I can log in with my details everywhere on the website but when I try to log in on the report section, it logs me out then says my details are wrong. Typing in the same details back on the main page says it's correct.

xDarkDiamond

Sep 9, 2017
There is also the point to be made that a report is nice and satisfying knowing the guy is banned.... after the game is over and youve already lost. Its satisfying and rewarding to be sure, but there will always be more trolls. I agree with the suggestion of majority on your team to remove a tower, prehaps calling a vote and making it so the player that placed it cant place there again for... 30 seconds or so if the tower has been removed by a vote. This would ensure that annoying towers could get removed and the player couldnt just spam them in again. Its not perfect, but it could help open up valuable slots.

D

Deleted member 169486

I can

I can not report thanks to a glitch. I can log in with my details everywhere on the website but when I try to log in on the report section, it logs me out then says my details are wrong. Typing in the same details back on the main page says it's correct.
You know the reports site is different from this one right? Did you already do /registerreport ingame?

D

Deleted member 169486

I've tried but it still doesn't work. Honestly, I wouldn't really use it anyway, I don't want to waste my time to report people and being helpful for once lol.
If your not going to take the time to deal with those people then don't complain about them.

Nqnja

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Netherlands
Hello, in my opinion, this got a heck ton of abuse and players getting kicked for no reason, I believe if you have a bad player you should rather leave the game and join another one :). Just my opinion but good suggestion.
The entire idea of this post is that it's all about kicking the player who's placing towers, not leaving every game (as there are frustrating players in 9/10 matches).

Reactions: Cactus Awex

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
In my opinion people would abuse it maybe a group a friends would just kick someone for know reason just to be annoying maybe something else like ArianaGrandeVevo said maybe a vote to remove a tower, but it's a good suggestion

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 bc although I have never played td, ik there are those salty little kids who will abuse this if in a group to get anyone that kills them kicked for hacking.

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
-1 bc although I have never played td, ik there are those salty little kids who will abuse this if in a group to get anyone that kills them kicked for hacking.
Uh, this suggestion is meant for TD players, as votekick played a major role due to it being a highly competitive game. And as far as I am aware you can't actually hack on tower defence much but whatever an opinion is an opinion

Reactions: A pigeon

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Have you ever been on a team of 6? You and the other four are amazing but there's one rude, toxic pr--k of a player spamming useless towers and being overall a ----. What do you do? You would want to kick him, right?

Have you ever not been able to report someone? If you're like me you can't due to a glitch on the cubecraft.net server that always logs me out and states my info is incorrect logging in, but log in anywhere else and it is correct. So what do you do, you would want to kick him instead, right?
What you could do if you're not able to report is asking for assistance, and, of course, you don't want toxic players in your game but you could also overlook him/her once.

Have you ever had someone constantly do mistakes on TD? You would want to kick them, right?

/votekick used to be able to do that. But due to 'abuse', it still exists but doesn't actually do, pretty much, anything.

But the funny thing is, all these people who kept saying 'omfg, its abused, remove it, rmve it1!22!!, uthguthguh' are now realising, if you have a bad player on your team, without /votekick, you're now completely F---ED!

So yes, I know it's abused heavily, but can we please bring it back, for that one, god damn, moment when you really need it (which is pretty much always thanks to TD new popularity and people not realising unlike most Cubecraft games it isn't just 'do this and u win, kk, gd lk m8 hv fun YAY' and that it actually requires talent (EW being an exception)).

Yes, I've had some players in my team who truly didn't know how it works, but that's not immediately the reason to kick him/her. And no, I don't think they will bring it back.
Maybe a vote to remove a tower 'cause that's the only reason i want the vote kick back. To kick people who are placing random towers.
I would agree with you.

A

A pigeon

Lol
If your not going to take the time to deal with those people then don't complain about them.
Why should we take the time to deal with people who do that? Is it going to redo whatever they did? No. Trolling gets a warning and then a one day ban. It's pointless. And we shouldn't complain about things that are wrong now?

gg 10/10 logic

And @KoiYT you dont play TD , you said so yourself , so why say anything if you have no idea about how the game functions? Hacking doesnt help here.

Reactions: Cactus Awex
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom