Unipotato

#TheVegetablesWentRotten

Lol this is so funny for no reason.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Ok, now stop message farming because you wanna get into @ThatGrimCreeper tourney
The feeling when you have 50x20 messages :p

So, vegetables was really taken down because they had to change some things during the Egg Wars update. Some have said it is in maintenance, some have said it is just not appearing and, "WHAT DO WE DO?!!?!?!"

The answer, yes, it was meant to be updated to fix some issues of this map, and apart from that, now it is known to be buggy and therefore it is not appearing. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, as I also really enjoyed vegetables, it was an extremely rush-friendly map and I love maps like that, as games are quick and it was the only team map that I would play without a friend, since it was so rush friendly and games were pretty easy to win.

About construction, as @xx_360noscope101 said, it is too camper friendly. Many people have in the past, complained about this map and since it is such a massive map, the islands are spaced extremely far apart. Continuing, it follows the new structure of egg wars maps that has a diamond generator in a 'mini-middle' so three islands share that generator. There were four of these 'mini-middles' and widely spaced apart so I would agree and I'm sure many people would the same for why this map was removed.

Reactions: ISTY.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom