Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bring back the Efficiency 10 Wooden Pick?

• Total voters

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
I mean choosing the miner kit now is practically useless for most maps. You might as well select the builder kit and spend one iron for the pick than choose the pick that is marginally faster being the Efficiency 5 Stone pick in the miner kit and wait for 5 iron for an equal amount of blocks with the exception of a helmet. Like the pick right now is useless unless you can’t wait for 1 iron. Please bring back the old Efficiency 10 Wooden pick in the miner kit :)

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
The old efficiency 10 couldn't mine down Obby in 3 seconds. If you were to get the same level pick it would cost 25 diamonds. Compare it to the price of the Baker and builder, Baker is useless. And the builder kit would cost 6 iron. It is way to op.
Have a good day!
- GeoJosh7

Reactions: Void Krun

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
I n
The old efficiency 10 couldn't mine down Obby in 3 seconds. If you were to get the same level pick it would cost 25 diamonds. Compare it to the price of the Baker and builder, Baker is useless. And the builder kit would cost 6 iron. It is way to op.
Have a good day!
- GeoJosh7
ever said it could mine Obby in 3 seconds even tho I’m pretty sure it is about that and baker kit needs to be buffed and builder kit I think is fine, I suggest raising the pick so it can match the builder kit. For baker I would suggest maybe leather helmet and chest plate along with the cake so it can be buffed a bit. Yes you can camp the diamonds for the pick and it probably will be about even in speed but the diamond pick has a durability of 1561 while the wooden pick only has 59. I think it is completely fair to add back the pick, maybe Efficiency 8 or 9 instead but we need it buffed again

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I n

ever said it could mine Obby in 3 seconds even tho I’m pretty sure it is about that and baker kit needs to be buffed and builder kit I think is fine, I suggest raising the pick so it can match the builder kit. For baker I would suggest maybe leather helmet and chest plate along with the cake so it can be buffed a bit. Yes you can camp the diamonds for the pick and it probably will be about even in speed but the diamond pick has a durability of 1561 while the wooden pick only has 59. I think it is completely fair to add back the pick, maybe Efficiency 8 or 9 instead but we need it buffed again
The difference is that Wooden pic didnt have 59 efficiency, it seemed to have 1,0000,000 efficiency. (ofc im overexaggerating but it did have a high durability)
Baker kit does need to be buffed, can't argue with that, and if you increase the pic to 8 or 9 then u need to buff the builder nd the baker kit.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
personal opinion. I think the kits are in a decent state right now. Builder is balanced. Miner is very useful in normal mode. And once again on normal the equivalent of the baker is literally is 9 iron.

This is only counting when you spawn with the items and not the cool down and whatnot. yes in overpowered miner is useless. Baker isn't too great either. So yes they do need tweaking in overpowered.

However I think a better idea is the implement more kits. I’d love more kits ngl. Like maybe one with a speed potion, one with an axe and part armour, etc.

Reactions: Vrachtschip

safwqn

Dec 23, 2020
I mean choosing the miner kit now is practically useless for most maps. You might as well select the builder kit and spend one iron for the pick than choose the pick that is marginally faster being the Efficiency 5 Stone pick in the miner kit and wait for 5 iron for an equal amount of blocks with the exception of a helmet. Like the pick right now is useless unless you can’t wait for 1 iron. Please bring back the old Efficiency 10 Wooden pick in the miner kit :)
Only reason I would pick the miner pic is because it does more damage than a normal stone pic it doesn't need to be buffed it's fine how it is it just made the game MUCH more campy.

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
The difference is that Wooden pic didnt have 59 efficiency, it seemed to have 1,0000,000 efficiency. (ofc im overexaggerating but it did have a high durability)
Baker kit does need to be buffed, can't argue with that, and if you increase the pic to 8 or 9 then u need to buff the builder nd the baker kit.
The point of the buffed pick is so it compares with builder kit. And baker does need buffing what are you talking about. A cake is like 10 iron and practically useless anyway, might aswell get steak

Reactions: GeoJosh7

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
personal opinion. I think the kits are in a decent state right now. Builder is balanced. Miner is very useful in normal mode. And once again on normal the equivalent of the baker is literally is 9 iron.

This is only counting when you spawn with the items and not the cool down and whatnot. yes in overpowered miner is useless. Baker isn't too great either. So yes they do need tweaking in overpowered.

However I think a better idea is the implement more kits. I’d love more kits ngl. Like maybe one with a speed potion, one with an axe and part armour, etc.
Speed potions to buy with emeralds so there is no way they would add that. Axes are useless unless your on Java and pet armour should be added to bakers kit in my opinion. They need mode based kits. The pick in OP Zhou,d have efficiency 10, the pick in normal should be what it is now and the pick in hardcore should be stone efficiency 1. The baker kit in OP should include the cake and leather chestplate, in normal it should be same but not enchanted chestplate and in basic it should be just the cake. And for builder kit I think it is good how it is

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
Only reason I would pick the miner pic is because it does more damage than a normal stone pic it doesn't need to be buffed it's fine how it is it just made the game MUCH more campy.
it needs to be added to match builder kit or to be more equal. Miner kit is kinda pathetic right now. Even an efficiency 7 stone would be much better but it definitely needs to change back

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
The point of the buffed pick is so it compares with builder kit. And baker does need buffing what are you talking about. A cake is like 10 iron and practically useless anyway, might aswell get steak
It doesn't compare tho. That's been my point. The efficiency 10 wooden pic insta breaks clay, AS A STARTER KIT. The builder kit did not compare to it. 15 blocks and a helmet or a super pic that can insta break clay.
I said the baker kit does need buffing.
This is what I said. I said if you buff the miner you need to also buff baker and builder TO MAKE IT FAIR.

It's fine how it is now it is end of conversation

• Haha
Reactions: Awabbatt

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
No
It doesn't compare tho. That's been my point. The efficiency 10 wooden pic insta breaks clay, AS A STARTER KIT. The builder kit did not compare to it. 15 blocks and a helmet or a super pic that can insta break clay.

This is what I said. I said if you buff the miner you need to also buff baker and builder TO MAKE IT FAIR.

It's fine how it is now it is end of conversation, even tho
I would like to see the old wooden pickaxe back, but dont think they would change it back.
The pickaxe is balanced now (I only play overpowered): easy to spleef on the bridge, but mining obsidian takes longer.

It's fine how it is now it is end of conversation
Idk if you read what I said but the point is that everyone chooses builder kit because it is way better. Even if they brought back the OP Pick I would still choose builder most of the time because it’s an easy rush and I’m a speed runner. I don’t think the pick would make it unbalanced. Maybe you could disagree with it being Efficiency 10 but it needs buffing for sure

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
If you would choose builder then why are you complaining about it?
I have over 600 wins in egg duos and I found the pic to annoying. Especially if you are on a bridge with someone.
Because the pick should be up there so it can compete, on duo maps like dream with 2 irons gens or even toys or fairytale, builder is practically useless, it is really easy to get enough materials to go everywhere and there’s no other kits that really match with builder so everyone goes with builder anyway. I’m complaining because it’s fun to spleef with the pick and it’s different than choosing builder every time, in fact I’ve gotten muscle memory to the point where when I occasionally play Skywars to practice new trolls or techniques I automatically go down the amount of slots in select a kit so I select the Eggwars builder kit, even though I select healer. The pick for sure needs a change, I can maybe agree that it doesn’t need to be as fast as efficiency 10 but it needs a buff

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Because the pick should be up there so it can compete, on duo maps like dream with 2 irons gens or even toys or fairytale, builder is practically useless, it is really easy to get enough materials to go everywhere and there’s no other kits that really match with builder so everyone goes with builder anyway. I’m complaining because it’s fun to spleef with the pick and it’s different than choosing builder every time, in fact I’ve gotten muscle memory to the point where when I occasionally play Skywars to practice new trolls or techniques I automatically go down the amount of slots in select a kit so I select the Eggwars builder kit, even though I select healer. The pick for sure needs a change, I can maybe agree that it doesn’t need to be as fast as efficiency 10 but it needs a buff
builder is not useless on toys or fairytale, dream maybe, But all you need to 6 iron and you can break an egg.
On toys and fairytale you still have to upgrade the generator, which costs 10 iron, that can be used to buy 30 blocks. Plus you can get to an island with around 45 blocks, That's 15 iron worth. Or 11 iron if you get a pick efficiency 2 stone as well as save 4 iron and save time before the other team buys stuff.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom