Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jakeaccount2860

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
youtube.com
Hey ppl, just wanted to make a suggestion (Which I have in the past) about bringing back the OG hit sounds… there was no reason to change it and I personal find it better with the Minecraft sounds just better when clicking… I did make a post about this 2 years ago and 35+ people agreed so I was wondering everyone’s opinions:

*The sounds are so much cleaner and smoother*

5F5713D4-60F0-449A-BD27-65036D16099F.jpeg

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
I disagree with this.
1. Most of the people have already gotten used to this, and frankly I hate hit sounds when you don't hit anything. It throws off my aim by a lot.
2. To know if they have auto-clicker, just look at their playstyle. If they continue clicking fast even when you are a few blocks out of their hit range, 9/10 times they are using an auto-clicker. Just looking at the arm animations also gives you a pretty good idea if they auto-click or not
3. The hits sounding smoother is a thing of personal preference. Personally, not a big fan coz it adds a useless sound (I know that I am clicking when I click, I don't need a constant swooshing sound)

Reactions: jakeaccount2860

jakeaccount2860

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
youtube.com
Thats fine to disagree, thank you for your reply…

1. Just because players have gotten used to it doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be brought back again… (For new players it can be a re-vamp as they haven’t experienced the amazing sounds)
  2. The sound shouldn’t throw you off your aim and it can even give more motivation to click faster as it sounds epic :D
  3. Knowing if a player has auto-clicker is easy that wasn’t my main point i just used that as an example to show how it can have an impact
  4. The current hit sound is just boring now it’s so quiet and just kinda meh 🤷‍♂️
  5. Changing the sound won’t affect a lot so that’s why i kind of agree and disagree to your point i see where your coming from!
  6. Oh yeh, the swooshing sound is just banging #ASMR 😭🤭

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom