Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
If anyone remembers, there used to be a parkour right below the main lobby spawn that had around 20 levels. This was super amazing and really fun to play while waiting for friends to join the network. It probably wouldn’t be too hard to add, as it’s just under the spawn (I don’t think there is anything there). So please agree :agree: if you think that this should be added back or disagree :disagree: if you‘d like to keep it out of the modern lobby.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
If anyone remembers, there used to be a parkour right below the main lobby spawn that had around 20 levels. This was super amazing and really fun to play while waiting for friends to join the network. It probably wouldn’t be too hard to add, as it’s just under the spawn (I don’t think there is anything there). So please agree :agree: if you think that this should be added back or disagree :disagree: if you‘d like to keep it out of the modern lobby.
I love this idea! I’d love to do it, because it came out when I was a noob, so never got to do it fully.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom