Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

aaronultra_xd

Member
May 12, 2024
2
5
4
24
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cube Craft Games I would honestly like for you to bring back the effect of Love kill effect
IMG_٢٠٢٤٠٥١٢_١٢١٤٤٤.jpg
to the Bedrock and also to her distinctive sounds Also, two killing effects in one kill when the randomness feature is activated are the best ever and there will be an incentive to buy the survival game rank. These are two simple things that you can add very soon...I hope you will not disappoint me and all the players, especially the old ones, think that this addition will make them play. I say say this, and bye. (؛
 

Pov U Cooked

Member
May 17, 2024
16
8
9
Hello Cube Craft Games I would honestly like for you to bring back the effect of Love kill effectView attachment 230423 to the Bedrock and also to her distinctive sounds Also, two killing effects in one kill when the randomness feature is activated are the best ever and there will be an incentive to buy the survival game rank. These are two simple things that you can add very soon...I hope you will not disappoint me and all the players, especially the old ones, think that this addition will make them play. I say say this, and bye. (؛
Yea I can agree
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Mohammed Edries wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for follow 🌹
hamwody wrote on Mohammed Edries's profile.
Thanks for follow big M❤️
Top Bottom