Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
These lobbies have been removed because it took too much money to create a separate lobby for each gamemode, so that's why they put everything in 1 lobby. If they start making these lobbies again, it is likely that CubeCraft will no longer exist soon.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
i got banned so i didn't know that the lobbys where gone. when i logged in it whas really weard that the lobbys got removed. i miss the old time when there whas old lobby of skywars and the old lobby of eggwars with the eggwars and skywars leaderbords i think the need to add the npc into the lobbys to join the games i think that would be good :D

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
its just a bit faster now to join games you dont need the compas you know :3

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
These lobbies have been removed because it took too much money to create a separate lobby for each gamemode, so that's why they put everything in 1 lobby. If they start making these lobbies again, it is likely that CubeCraft will no longer exist soon.

This is not the case at all. The benefit of having just 1 lobby is that with everyone in one lobby those lobbies feel more alive and busy than having half a dozen lobbies with 1-3 people in each lobby.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
This is not the case at all. The benefit of having just 1 lobby is that with everyone in one lobby those lobbies feel more alive and busy than having half a dozen lobbies with 1-3 people in each lobby.
especial for the uhc lobbys there whas nobody in the lobbys

Reactions: LoonyRules

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I liked the lobbies for every gamemode more when the change happened. But at this point, I'm quite happy with how it is now since it's indeed a lot busier.

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
I liked the lobbies for every gamemode more when the change happened. But at this point, I'm quite happy with how it is now since it's indeed a lot busier.

Yeah... and this also has been request many times so use the search button first before creating one. ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
Top Bottom