Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Like This Idea?

• Total voters

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
We haven't brought multiple lobbies back to Java yet. This is something we want to do, but for it to be effective we need to have a higher number of concurrent players on the network so lobbies continue to feel "busy". Although we have seen a great amount of growth on our Java network in recent months, we don't want to stunt this. We believe once we start to peak at around 8k players - we should be able to bring back multiple lobbies!
So we now know that they want to bring back separate lobbies which is absolutely amazing, With this I believe that some of the most popular Featured games should make a comeback aswell! currently there are only ever 3 games that win featured game voting and i personally think this should change. By bringing back games like line dash, survival games, and blockwars I feel like there would be more variety in the featured game voting and would allow people who really love the less popular games to have a chance at getting to play them aswell. Considering the requirement for new lobbies will be 8k players this would also be enough, imo, to bring back some featured games without needing to worry about having a playerbase.

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
I totally agree with this! Why should people wait for their favorite game when Cubecraft has to change to give it them. I would really love to see the old lobbys back, and play spleef all the time!

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes!
This seems only logically. I would say, blockwars (for sure!). Then maybe Slime survival. I wouldn't add too many extra permanent games

Reactions: ItzEnd3r
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom