Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I don't know about it it was fun because you could have some fun with sandstone like me and my friends like building giant fortresses and I think that sandstone was a little bit better, just my opinion. Nostalgia and all that!
Thanks,
StoneColdAJ
Yes plz omg! I loved sandstone back in the early days! I feel like it should just be the armor colored because that shows what team you’re on the best!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I honestly prefer the different colored blocks for each team. I was never that big of a fan of the sandstone. It looked really bland.
Agreed.
Actually I don’t mind. But without the coloured blocks, you could sneak with clear glass to other their islands. Now is harder because they see your colour. But I’m happy with what we have now.

StoneColdAJ

Nov 8, 2015
Besides, building giant fortresses isn't the point of eggwars.
I get that but when the games got to the point where it was either hole up or die from being shot off (like late game in the Space map) we would build a giant fortress as I had said, nostalgia but y'know

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
no the colors are for lack of a better word unsatisfactory.
How exactly are they "unsatisfactory"? I understand that people liked the sandstone and plain glass for some strategies, I even used glass myself. Though I still don't feel thar sandstone needs to be brought back. I like being able to tell which teams have been where.

Reactions: Zombiepower

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
How exactly are they "unsatisfactory"? I understand that people liked the sandstone and plain glass for some strategies, I even used glass myself. Though I still don't feel thar sandstone needs to be brought back. I like being able to tell which teams have been where.
Unsatisfactory as in sandstone felt classic and right. Sandstone felt like a rudimentary and simplistic block that you would guess to be very cheep in a shop but new we get a very simple colored block with very little texture to it.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
You can buy obsidian right? If you make an obsidian bridge you can't tell which team built it :> (I am an eggwars master)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Stained Clay is fine

If anything it extends protection against barehanded attackers
Also it allows for some pretty interesting builds in the game

Sandstone was just so much more boring
and usually it wouldn't even work for sneaking in since they'd know it was you and not someone else on their team

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom