Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Flufare

May 28, 2020
Back in my day, we used to be able to report people that weren't in our game if we got teleported out of it due to it ending, but now you can't even report someone unless you're in the same game. At least add a feature where if you've recently been in a game with them (10 minutes or something), that you can report them. That'd make it a lot easier on people who either don't want to record or can't record (I don't record because I'm too lazy to set up OBS and then upload).

Or just bring it back so you can report people outside your game with no restrictions, but for staff it then shows when they were last in a game with said person or last in chat in order to avoid troll reports.

Mea_08

May 27, 2020
Scotland
I don't tend to see any hackers anymore and I have played pretty frequently. maybe I am just lucky but yeah the hacker player base has reduced quite a bit so I don't see how this is useful to me anymore but if I am wrong and there are still hackers then I can see why it may be useful maybe around 5 minutes or something.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom