Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the admin team bring back the good and fun cubecraft or keep playing this slob of bugs and bs

• Yes

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Stay out of 1.20 permanently

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

TC XD

Jan 18, 2022
New York
Pronouns
He/Him
Comparing cubecraft now (yes I've actually tried it for about 4-5 hours) to back then (2018-2022) it was way more fun back then, now the cube team kinda messed up absolutely everything

Last edited by a moderator:

CreamBanger

May 7, 2023
I just want to know when they will fix the walking thru blocks. Specially on the cyber city duos. When will they fix the ping? When will the player count come back up?

i hate hackers1234

Novice Member
Sep 5, 2022
I just want to know when they will fix the walking thru blocks. Specially on the cyber city duos. When will they fix the ping? When will the player count come back up?
I don't think its the ping that is keeping the player count down... And Mark my words, if Cubecraft doesn't revert back, by the END of this year, Cubecraft will be a smaller server then Lifeboat

Reactions: Awabbatt and TC XD

TC XD

Jan 18, 2022
New York
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think its the ping that is keeping the player count down... And Mark my words, if Cubecraft doesn't revert back, by the END of this year, Cubecraft will be a smaller server then Lifeboat
100% agree, the staff team is going to kill the popularity of THEIR server

TC XD

Jan 18, 2022
New York
Pronouns
He/Him
1. Don't know
2. Don't know
3. Probably never if they keep 1.20

i hate hackers1234

Novice Member
Sep 5, 2022
Yes quite often, now the prices are not 100% perfect but I do like the change, you now need more strategy to win in my personal opinion.
in stuff like obby prices going from like 10 gold to like 15 gold may be acceptable. but now it is bought in diamonds its like changing currencies...

Reactions: Aratic

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
in stuff like obby prices going from like 10 gold to like 15 gold may be acceptable. but now it is bought in diamonds its like changing currencies...
I see your point, your used to the before prices, but I think that’s it, I believe if you play a little more every now and then you will get used to the changes and enjoy.

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

i hate hackers1234

Novice Member
Sep 5, 2022
I see your point, your used to the before prices, but I think that’s it, I believe if you play a little more every now and then you will get used to the changes and enjoy.
ok I suppose the changes of prices, altho I think a very large bit to drastic, I can get used to, but I can't play if there is that much lag

Reactions: Aratic

Cxlmdqwn

Oct 28, 2021
I want old cube too and old eggwars. Eggwars was so good back then nowadays it's boring and people camp a lot :(

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
It was way better back then I agree, but the admins seem to hate the playerbase's opinions
Old Cube wont come Back and the Update ist really good for me ITS a New world with New technics and stuff i have funny to Play IT tho and what did the admins do wrong they need to in the futuer BC you can stay for Like 3 years at the Same Spot tho.but i can understand Ur point.keep Up the geart Work(: . Cya

Reactions: Cxlmdqwn
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom