Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Durante

Apr 24, 2020
Bring back old cube, you removed many gamemodes that didn't get that many players playing it but. U want to let cube get alive again. I can assure you guys that bye removing everything it surely isn't gonna get better. You could've tried bringing new game modes and a better reporting system. If it goes on like this and cube java gets shut down.
give me back money for my "lifetime" emerald rank cause it isn't lifetime and you guys just stole our money.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Bring back old cube, you removed many gamemodes that didn't get that many players playing it but. U want to let cube get alive again. I can assure you guys that bye removing everything it surely isn't gonna get better. You could've tried bringing new game modes and a better reporting system. If it goes on like this and cube java gets shut down.
give me back money for my "lifetime" emerald rank cause it isn't lifetime and you guys just stole our money.
Bringing new games requires much development and resources, which I'm guessing are lacking at the current moment.
The reporting system already works well enough, it is intuitive and easy to use, what would you like to see as an improvement?
And about your ranks.
What did you really expect? Everything has its beginning and it's end, however, Java isn't being shut down by any means and no one has ,,stolen" money for ranks, as they stay and always will.
I believe, as much as this decision angered me, it wasn't all that bad, and here's why:
1-it's not permanent, as stated in the thread. When things are stabilised, the games might return.
2-There's already a bit of progress, I believe, as the playerbase seems more focused on the certain game modes that remained. For exsample, yesterday 110 people were playing FFA. I haven't seen that ever.
In general, I believe that after a couple of months things will get better, however we will have to wait for now.

Reactions: TenCookies

neondeamon

Feb 4, 2022
Archer assault and battle zone were so fun, they just needed more advertising to get more players I think. They were great games!

CreamBanger

May 7, 2023
I just would like to know when they will be fixing the lag. Ping is over 100ms for everyone

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
Top Bottom