Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
yes hello

so idk if any of you remember control point, but it was basically hypixel's koth except better

in case you couldn't tell by the title i am suggesting you bring back control point as it was a very good game which seemed to be removed for no apparent reason - it was popular and didn't seem all that buggy, so i can't really see why else it would have been removed.

thanks
commissioned

C

Cuteee

Control point= Archer assault but with more points and more people idk what u talking about

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I liked Control Point, but it was completely dead when we removed it. We like to joke about Blockband having no players, but Blockband at least had like 2 players when we removed it. Control Point's lobbies were completely abandoned.

I had suggested a sort of hardcore pvp-oriented arcade where we stick all of our smaller PvP games like Control Point, Archer Assault, TNT Trouble, etc. and just have a big mixed game version that cycles through all of the games that aren't popular enough to stand on their own. If we were to bring back Control Point, this is the only way I see it happening.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I had suggested a sort of hardcore pvp-oriented arcade where we stick all of our smaller PvP games like Control Point, Archer Assault, TNT Trouble, etc. and just have a big mixed game version that cycles through all of the games that aren't popular enough to stand on their own. If we were to bring back Control Point, this is the only way I see it happening.
whats tnt trouble

and yes that sounds like a good idea

C

Cuteee

that could be re-implemented as a blockwars mode
It doesn't fit as a blockwars mode, maps are too small and there no castles to destroy, they should design way different types of maps some kits would be too op, oh and blockwars alredy has two modes (Core and CTF)

C

Cuteee

so because it already has 2 modes mean there can't be another?
great points my man
You didn't read the others? Blockwars maps just don't fit as tnt trouble's maps, kits would be too op, oh and splitting the community is not a good idea, since it's a dead game.

C

Cuteee

That's why it would be a separate mode..

The idea of this is to revive it
If it just don't fit at any point with the game-mode it should be realised as an apart game, or the idea tacos gave. By the way, TNT Trouble didn't have a big player base so it definately wouldn't revive it.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Fantastic idea. I loved Control Point, especially the dinosaur map :(

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom