• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whlt3H0rns

Nov 29, 2016
I'm tired of losing, my team keeps quitting and it becomes unfair play because theres like a moment wheres theres 1 player on a team and like 5 on the other, im sick of it. I don't play this server anymore because i keep losing and its hard to get points, (unless if u grind in Minerware or something), please bring back Co-Op. I think it was removed maybe because it was too easy to get points and u just needed to grind Co-Op and get alot of points ez and Teams Mode was kinda pointless. IDK, this is my opinion. But i just want Co-Op mode back please, then i would play this server more often, thanks.

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
There is only one reason I disagree with bringing back co-op. The reason being it would split the players between team matches and co-op. If the game was significantly more popular then it would work.

Whlt3H0rns

Nov 29, 2016
I recognize you from last night's game. You're PedroBaer_, aren't you?

I like a co-op mode, but the points are also easy to get in other games too. It could have been removed because the gameplay wasn't as dynamic as a versus gamemode.
yeah maybe probabaly cuz it was just a boring 1 team work together team where u have no other enemy team except for the computer mobs team

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I Actually Like Being Up Against 5 Players
I Also Can't Think Of Too Many Players Who Would Play Co-op But I Might Give It A Try
Granted I Haven't Played It Before So I Am Undecided thus I am maybe

D

Deleted member 204478

I've never experienced co-op before, but with what it actually is, it does sounds interesting.
I don't really have any grudges with this, it sounds very interesting, but everything was removed due to a reason.
If anyone could tell me why it was removed, I would appreciate it. :P

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
This is a good idea, but didn't you say you do not play that server anymore? You don't know what it is like. They might of updated it, might have gotten better. You never know. I think co-op is a good idea, but would go against the orignal gameplay of Tower Defense.

minimeep1

Aug 21, 2016
Earth
I never played Co-op, but it sounds fun! Maybe they could bring it back and not have it give points? So it's just a fun game-mode

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I recognize you from last night's game. You're PedroBaer_, aren't you?

I like a co-op mode, but the points are also easy to get in other games too. It could have been removed because the gameplay wasn't as dynamic as a versus gamemode.

It was removed most likely for Bugs/Lag and it was not as popular I'm guessing.
Its sounds fun I just wonder what it would do to Tower Defence as a whole!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom