Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

qwertyqwas

Nov 14, 2023
I was just playing Skyblock maybe 10 minutes ago and it got closed for maintenance, but I was still able to join other games in the server. Then I logged out of CubeCraft and tried to relog because my co-op partner told me they couldn't get in at all, and it's true. Does anyone have any idea why the Skyblock one only is shut down, but also logging in is disabled? Are there some bug fixes or minor updates happening with Skyblock?

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
I was just playing Skyblock maybe 10 minutes ago and it got closed for maintenance, but I was still able to join other games in the server. Then I logged out of CubeCraft and tried to relog because my co-op partner told me they couldn't get in at all, and it's true. Does anyone have any idea why the Skyblock one only is shut down, but also logging in is disabled? Are there some bug fixes or minor updates happening with Skyblock?
Hello there!

They are performing a maintenance for the server which will last about an hour. I'll leave a screenshot below of what was posted in the discord server.
1699950044888.png

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom