Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

rickynof

Mar 22, 2023
Assassination was a very original game that other servers do not have and it was a good reason for many of us to join Cubecraft. Now that the decision is made to remove it there is no reason anymore to play :( All servers have skywars... With the hackers being reduced, the amount of players was rising. Hopefully Cubecraft staffmembers will think about getting it back. It was a very good game and a good reason to come back at the server on a daily basis because you could get yourself items that you don't lose. Also if you look at the player distribution, almost half of the server is playing pvp. So getting that pvp game back is a good choise

rickynof

Mar 22, 2023
I don’t think it would be smart, since the playcount was low during all times of the day. Also, it didn’t bring up any money, and since cube is a company itd just be a big loss to keep the assassinations servers running.
There were at least 30+ people playing assassinations, that is more than most of their games.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I don't personally know when it was removed, if it was in September or not, but reasons for lack of options on Java are explained here.

Also the whole staff team try their best and never purposefully make bad decisions, so please be respectful of them :)

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
I don't personally know when it was removed, if it was in September or not, but reasons for lack of options on Java are explained here.

Also the whole staff team try their best and never purposefully make bad decisions, so please be respectful of them :)
Afaik assassinations was deleted before the downscaling

Reactions: Reesle

rickynof

Mar 22, 2023
It was a really good game with a pretty easy concept. I cant imagine that it is shut down because of lack of options. The game was running pretty good and if we look at the playerbase of cubecraft atm, parkour less than 30 players, skywars less than 100 players, than it is unfair to say that assassinations was not popular enough. I think people are more likely to play assassination than parkour, assassination had a higher playerbase.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Assassination was a very original game that other servers do not have and it was a good reason for many of us to join Cubecraft. Now that the decision is made to remove it there is no reason anymore to play :( All servers have skywars... With the hackers being reduced, the amount of players was rising. Hopefully Cubecraft staffmembers will think about getting it back. It was a very good game and a good reason to come back at the server on a daily basis because you could get yourself items that you don't lose. Also if you look at the player distribution, almost half of the server is playing pvp. So getting that pvp game back is a good choise
I might’ve reacted with :agree: if you would’ve explained what assassination even is, because I never heard of it. Until then, it’s staying a :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom