Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 352903

Bring back these games and add this:
  • So today I was playing in another very popular minecraft server and came across with a very interesting feature. (The name of the server is truly irrelevant)
So the feature basically notified the player about an available game to join that’s starting soon. I thought this could also really help cubecraft at least trying to guarantee almost all games start with the maximum amount of players.
The notifcation would be something like this:“~There is an available Block Wars game starting soon! Click Here to join!” (Disclaimer: The suggestion isn’t only for BlockWars, I just used it as an example.)

I know some people would complain because of “chat spam” so this feature should be toggeable.

Now, some people may think this is useless and that there should be a reason to copy another server’s idea. And that’s completeley valid.

Think how many times you see players wondering around the loobby chatting, playing with their gadgets or just doing nothing. You may have even done this yourself right? Well, there’s a solution to that, if people are encoruaged to play while they are just handging around in the lobby (Getting bored eventually) they will most likely go ahead, click on the message, and get magically teleported to a game. Pretty simple right?

And if you think players are just going to ignore it. Well I don’t think so. I personally wanted to click on the message every time it appeared, I do not have an explanation but that’s just the effect it had.

I really hope this gets implemented this would maybe make the games more crowded.

Thank you for reading! Any feedback is appreciated.

Arcade, MinerWare and BlockWars will be more alive with this feature
Edit: just add some nonpvp games with this feature =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Bring back these games and add this:

Arcade, MinerWare and BlockWars will be more alive with this feature
I totally agree with my own idea and your idea to use it thank you for taking me into consideration.
Cubecraft, you need players, implement this and games will fill up faster. And now that the lobbies are all merged in one more people will receive the notification for Block Wars MinerWare and other games. Add this, use it for the games you deleted. And you’ll see succes believe me, advertisement is the dominating way of convincing.

Last edited:
I think it is indeed a pity that 3 minigames are removed from the server. I find that mini-games are very fun and enjoyed it. It is also a sin, all the lobbies of the mini-games are where all the builders are hard at have worked and so on. Also the people who are in the top are wind rid of. That is very frustrating for those Minecraft players.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I see why Cubecraft is doing this, but what if the new players get a new favorite game? And then it rotates and they have to wait for 1 month or more to play it? That's the problem with the rotation system. Oh yeah, and the maps, how are people gonna pick their favorite maps?

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I agree that it's a nice feature. It should be toggeable for every game, like: Receive notifications for only Minerware / Blockwars / Arcade.

It would give more players to 'half-dead' games, because the lobbies would fill up faster, bringing more people to them.
I think however that it wouldn't give much more players to completly 'dead' games, because the timer rarely starts and thus the messages rarely appear.

Edit: Funny to see a good, supported suggestion without staff feedback (Elivat's thread). I rarely see that...

Yes, the poll result say it..

I hope that in the future a very large update is what everyone makes happy, at least people now can also stay and have no changes should. However, Cubecraft is a great server, but due to the large update, people should get used to it. The staff members are probably busy with the remodel of the server. I see that the server is occasionally is broken down and that sort of such states. It is fixed good, makes you feel but don't worry.

I think the three mini-games that people liked very much, come back. There is now a big change to the place to find, as you can see already. The staff there are doing. We will see, who knows, maybe there is something to what actually even a bigger success word. We do not know!;D
I agree with you, a lot of people find it unfortunate, but that's Cubecraft be looking at "I think"..

Last edited by a moderator:

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Looks like we have to be patient and wait for the impact of the update to come. I mean, there already is an impact, but not enough time to see the full impact. As @Quetzi said, they are waiting for the full impact of the update. As much as I want the change to come right now, they won't do it just yet. And staff, may I ask what if the impact is negative to the server? Will you switch all this back to normal? And how long until you can see the full impact of this update? One more question for the future, if you do change things back to normal, but the players don't come back, what then? @StorySays @Gainfullterror

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
good idea, but it can get annoying if you keep receiving notifications. You can also do something in the lobby that you can join such an (almost) full game with an item in the hot bar

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
There are a lot of PvP centric games, some diversity would be nice as we only have Parkour currently. I do agree with you when you say some non-pvp games would be nice and possibly bring more activity to the network.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Thank you for the follow, Pro!
Amazinq wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
noob
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Top Bottom