Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bring back 1.8 pvp to skywars?

• Total voters

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
It wouldn't work bringing back just skywars, and if they brought all of the games on 1.8 java edition people wouldn't play it. This suggestion should also be posted under <suggestion>.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I was thinking about bringing back 1.8 pvp mode to skywars, becouse I really think 1.12 pvp is boring and I think some of the old players could comeback to the server.
1.8 pvp just isn't coming back at any time as the whole 1.8 network was shutted down a year ago. I would agree with 1.8 coming back if there were enough players and if it was a viable idea, which it is not as of now.

Reactions: Rocks1 and OyTekla

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
havent been on java for a while, is there a way to fight without hit cooldown currently?

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
including myself ^^ i am an oldschool 1.8 enojyer too, cant handle the slow fighting but i think thats subjective

Reactions: josepadgui

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
including myself ^^ i am an oldschool 1.8 enojyer too, cant handle the slow fighting but i think thats subjective
You get used to it after a while, but it is really annoying at the beginning. I have to say that I accepted the change because it was CubeCraft, if it was any other server the one that did this, I would have left immediately.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
are the other big java servers also with this mechanic?
Most of them no, but I would encourage you to try this for a few days, at the beginning you will be very frustrated, but you will get used to it little by little. Also, don't forget to use to reduce your sensitivity and your FOV to help you improve your aim.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
Top Bottom