Results are only viewable after voting.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I think arcade definetly needs to be brought back, arcade was one one of the most fun things to do on this server, some of its only unique games we're on arcade.

Fistly, I think arcade should be Brought back because or how fun it was, the server really isn't the same without it.

Secondly, so many people lost the game they loved and a leader board position and the only reason they kept playing on the server was because of that game they loved, last week layer spleef was on featured games and I asked #1 lb player of layer spleef what he/she does when layer spleef isn't featured, and he simply siad "nothing" "I don't play" and this is the same for so many people! Cubecraft are loosing so many people because of taking away arcade and I think it was a very bad decision

In conclusion, I loved the arcade and I know so many other people did to, 1 of these great games is not enough!

Brewingcreeper

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2018
United States
Cubecraft got worse because they removed a lot of the minigames that people used to play. Like there creative plots where you could build and all I don't remember the name but I enjoyed it

Reactions: Matriox

miguelitoindus

Apr 23, 2020
Madrid
I think arcade definetly needs to be brought back, arcade was one one of the most fun things to do on this server, some of its only unique games we're on arcade.

Fistly, I think arcade should be Brought back because or how fun it was, the server really isn't the same without it.

Secondly, so many people lost the game they loved and a leader board position and the only reason they kept playing on the server was because of that game they loved, last week layer spleef was on featured games and I asked #1 lb player of layer spleef what he/she does when layer spleef isn't featured, and he simply siad "nothing" "I don't play" and this is the same for so many people! Cubecraft are loosing so many people because of taking away arcade and I think it was a very bad decision

In conclusion, I loved the arcade and I know so many other people did to, 1 of these great games is not enough!
I use to really enjoy arcade, I think it's a shame they had to remove it. It would be cool if they brought it back because right now we are translating a bunch of arcade documents at the translation team, and it'd be cool to see those translations being implemented ❤

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I use to really enjoy arcade, I think it's a shame they had to remove it. It would be cool if they brought it back because right now we are translating a bunch of arcade documents at the translation team, and it'd be cool to see those translations being implemented ❤
I'd like if they could even do a beta arcade to see If people would be interested in the arcade now

Reactions: miguelitoindus

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
They removed the arcade lobby because the maps were not filling, too many games for too less people.
I know, but the maps were filling when it was still only Mixed Arcade. After they changed it to Mixed Arcade and also separately all the Mixed Arcade minigames, so people who preferred line dash, just went in a line dash game, and the same for all other games. This meant less players for every separate game, because the same amount of Arcade players were divided over more games. If they would only bring back Mixed Arcade, then everyone who liked at least 1 of the games joins Mixed Arcade. I think that it would work like this, and have enough players to start the game.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I loved cubecraft before they removed all the games and started doing featured games. It looks too much like hypixel. I loved the sperate lobbies for each game. Arcade I found to be very fun because it gave a wide variety of choices.

With this feature thing, what if one game was on but you couldn't play it because you were busy in real life? Wait another couple of weeks and hope it matches your time scheduled.

I do see why they did this but its just to much like hypixel and it really made cube less of a sever imo.

Brewingcreeper

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2018
United States
I loved cubecraft before they removed all the games and started doing featured games. It looks too much like hypixel. I loved the sperate lobbies for each game. Arcade I found to be very fun because it gave a wide variety of choices.

With this feature thing, what if one game was on but you couldn't play it because you were busy in real life? Wait another couple of weeks and hope it matches your time scheduled.

I do see why they did this but its just to much like hypixel and it really made cube less of a sever imo.

I can agree it is very much like hypixel now. Cubecraft and Hypixel are different companies they shouldn't be influenced by hypixel to much or else eventually it will just be almost a copy. but They are doing their best to keep their own separate and difference in games.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I can agree it is very much like hypixel now. Cubecraft and Hypixel are different companies they shouldn't be influenced by hypixel to much or else eventually it will just be almost a copy. but They are doing their best to keep their own separate and difference in games.
Yes I agree their trying to make it different, but I have talked to many of my friends and they all like lobbies each game had. But I don't mind the current main lobby. Imo I prefer the lobbies for each game. I still love cube lots and i've seen improvement.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens

I understand why they removed Arcade in the first place, it was never that busy. Some games you would have to wait a while for them to even start. However, I think Mixed Arcade should come back. It would give everyone the opportunity to play the game they love as well as given other games attention. Overall, everyone will be happen due to being able to play their favorite Arcade Game!

Reactions: xHappyMood

Wood_456

Novice Member
Jan 23, 2018
The Netherlands
I understand why they removed Arcade in the first place, it was never that busy. Some games you would have to wait a while for them to even start. However, I think Mixed Arcade should come back. It would give everyone the opportunity to play the game they love as well as given other games attention. Overall, everyone will be happen due to being able to play their favorite Arcade Game!
I agree with this, in my opinion, Cubecraft should give it a chance. I mean if the games are empty again they can always remove it and change it back to how it currently is right? At least I'm glad that arcade isn't forgotten since it was one of the best things ever for me.

Reactions: xHappyMood

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
It is a good idea, the problem would be the ersion and the number of players who played it, because to have a modality without the games being filled would be a loss of "space"

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom