Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kanon1st

Feb 1, 2021
North America ! From USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Please this is a problem about teammates so here’s problems I found.

1. Slow Teammates (Especially The Other Team)
2. Teammates Putting TNT in protections or higher bridges.
3. More then 2 Enemies coming over sometimes when I fight only one.
4. Ragequitting Teammates. (it happened when the other team had 19 points and their too good)

So please Add Ranked Bridges for grinders to the leaderboard or.
Remove 5v5 and set it to 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 And 10v10.

Thanks! :)

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him

4. Ragequitting Teammates. (it happened when the other team had 19 points and their too good)

If there is an issue you could just play in a party with some people..
Most of these issues related to not having a party to play with.
It is highly unlikely to add ranked bridges because that seperates the player base.

Reactions: CeleryAskin

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
I agree with what you said, I just wanted to add another problem to the list.

Hippoing: Sometimes, people cover up the goal in bridges. They put blocks and sometimes it's half that is covered up but most of the time, it's the full thing. This is what is known as a hippo. Sometimes it is only one block which is fine and easy to dig as no people are camping defense, but there are 3 bad scenarios.

1. They are camping defense and as soon as you dig through they instantly patch it up, this is rare in my case but sometimes happens.

2. The hippo is 3-4 blocks deep. This can be handled with TNT as people are not camping the base

3. The hippo is 3-4 blocks deep but people are constantly camping and if TNT is dropped. They pounce on the whole patching it up like ants on a sugar crumb. I'm not even joking, they do it in like 2 seconds.

Hippoing is a strat, and I get that but please don't let them go over like 2 blocks because then they don't try to score then if one team gets the advantage then they win. Like if they hippo when we already have like 7 points then they'll be so busy on that hippo that when they are done we'll have like 20 points while they have 2. If they hippo and they are camping and they get a sweat who is camping. Then it is a different story, the offending team gets annihilated as they cannot score and the opposing team can.

CubeCraft is working on this problem and I can see this because they have removed the 32 arrows as that was a big trait with these hippo/camping people. It was really annoying as they would be level with elevator bridges because their hippo was 3-4 blocks tall which is a lot to dig through with a stone pickaxe.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands

1. this is just an unrealistic thing to call a problem, its called playstyle.
2. honestly not even sure why tnt is a thing x3 but still, valid strategy.
3. once again strategy that cant be fixed.
4. this is just something that happens and cant be changed at all. people leave for many different reasons, not just rage quiting.

ranked mode... did you even read other suggestions yet? because there have been many about ranked, and all of them got the same feedback. i will just link you to this one as a quick example; https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ranked-games.279106/#post-1305544
5v5 is a great amount of players per team, altough 3v3 would be fun too. 1v1 could be abused to farm wins/kills and obviously without getting caught since people dont report their friends just like that. this means they would have to remove the leaderboard for that one.

the things you claim as a problem are based on playstyle and the way people are, not something the server can fix.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with what you said, I just wanted to add another problem to the list.

Hippoing: Sometimes, people cover up the goal in bridges. They put blocks and sometimes it's half that is covered up but most of the time, it's the full thing. This is what is known as a hippo. Sometimes it is only one block which is fine and easy to dig as no people are camping defense, but there are 3 bad scenarios.

1. They are camping defense and as soon as you dig through they instantly patch it up, this is rare in my case but sometimes happens.

2. The hippo is 3-4 blocks deep. This can be handled with TNT as people are not camping the base

3. The hippo is 3-4 blocks deep but people are constantly camping and if TNT is dropped. They pounce on the whole patching it up like ants on a sugar crumb. I'm not even joking, they do it in like 2 seconds.

Hippoing is a strat, and I get that but please don't let them go over like 2 blocks because then they don't try to score then if one team gets the advantage then they win. Like if they hippo when we already have like 7 points then they'll be so busy on that hippo that when they are done we'll have like 20 points while they have 2. If they hippo and they are camping and they get a sweat who is camping. Then it is a different story, the offending team gets annihilated as they cannot score and the opposing team can.

CubeCraft is working on this problem and I can see this because they have removed the 32 arrows as that was a big trait with these hippo/camping people. It was really annoying as they would be level with elevator bridges because their hippo was 3-4 blocks tall which is a lot to dig through with a stone pickaxe.
Yea, its extremely annoying when players protect the pit, it would be cool we can't place blocks above the pit

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
Top Bottom