• Yes

• No

• No but tweak it a little

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2021
Hi everyone,

Currently myself and a few others feel that with current knockback Bridges is nearly unplayable because its too easy to just get knocked of a bridge with one hit i suggest decreasing the knockback for Bridges because its just not fun anymore what does everyone else think

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I disagree because the new kB cube added a couple of months ago is good for the whole server, it is balanced and if you are one hit off you don't take that much kB and if you are good enough you can block clutch then wall run

I'm sorry but it is a -1 from me!
Have a good day!
- GeoJosh7

Feb 11, 2021
Hi! I disagree because the new kB cube added a couple of months ago is good for the whole server, it is balanced and if you are one hit off you don't take that much kB and if you are good enough you can block clutch then wall run

I'm sorry but it is a -1 from me!
Have a good day!
- GeoJosh7
Thats fine I just feel that the kb and bow kb makes bow spamming op because all it takes is one arrow to shot someone off a bridge and that very op considering the arrow boosts and the fact that arrows can be dropped

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Thats fine I just feel that the kb and bow kb makes bow spamming op because all it takes is one arrow to shot someone off a bridge and that very op considering the arrow boosts and the fact that arrows can be dropped
That is also why they give you 3 arrows, I remember before they they had 32 arrows. That was chaos!

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I think a better solution would just be tweaking the knockback slightly. Youn said that the new knockback isn't finale, and that it needs a lot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom