Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

user173939327

Member
Jul 16, 2024
1
0
2
23
Maybe someone already answered this question or whatever but I can’t find it but can someone explain to me why there are people on the team that will purposefully sabotage their own team!! It’s happened multiple times while I’ve played both but it’s more bridges.

Like a few minutes ago I was playing bridges and we lost because someone on our own team was destroying our pit on purpose !!! Why do that! It just makes no sense to me and sometimes I even see players not even playing the game they are just digging random spots?? It’s weird idk like why play the game then?

Maybe I’m being dramatic but it upsets me so much when people destroy the pit for no reason !!! Like why!!!!
 

Eli

Moderator & Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 25, 2017
1,568
8,580
408
21
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Some people do this because they’re teaming with someone on the other team, or just to ruin other people’s fun.

It is strictly disallowed and if you get video evidence of these players sabotaging your defenses, we encourage you to report them at https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bedrock-player-reports.88/
 
Jan 21, 2024
1,364
3,914
344
A place that stands with ukraine
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe someone already answered this question or whatever but I can’t find it but can someone explain to me why there are people on the team that will purposefully sabotage their own team!! It’s happened multiple times while I’ve played both but it’s more bridges.

Like a few minutes ago I was playing bridges and we lost because someone on our own team was destroying our pit on purpose !!! Why do that! It just makes no sense to me and sometimes I even see players not even playing the game they are just digging random spots?? It’s weird idk like why play the game then?

Maybe I’m being dramatic but it upsets me so much when people destroy the pit for no reason !!! Like why!!!!
This is not allowed, if you have video evidence and the players ING you can report them.
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on winterbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
Naaomita wrote on winterbear's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Naaomita wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
Happy Birthday!
hmaqs wrote on S4nne's profile.
Hello S4nne! Hope you're doing well. 👋
Top Bottom