Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LucmanW

Mar 4, 2021
Is it a good idea to implement bridge eggs in eggwars? bridge eggs make it easier to kill farmers (the price can be between 5 and 10 diamonds so it is a late game item and not to over powerd), I also think the bridge egg will make the games shorter and will make the new players compete with speedbridgers.

Joegerd

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2017
Is it a good idea to implement bridge eggs in eggwars? bridge eggs make it easier to kill farmers (the price can be between 5 and 10 diamonds so it is a late game item and not to over powerd), I also think the bridge egg will make the games shorter and will make the new players compete with speedbridgers.
I think it is indeed a very good idea, but the price may be a bit too low as players who think camping is smart and allowed to use it to make a base easier to camp in. Maybe it's smart that if you posted one that you would have a cooldown of, for example, 5 seconds so that it doesn't get spammed either. let me know what you think!

LucmanW

Mar 4, 2021
I think it is indeed a very good idea, but the price may be a bit too low as players who think camping is smart and allowed to use it to make a base easier to camp in. Maybe it's smart that if you posted one that you would have a cooldown of, for example, 5 seconds so that it doesn't get spammed either. let me know what you think!
I think you can also make the bridges shorter, like make the bridge only 7 blocks or indeed make them a little more expensive. But I think making them shorter may be the best idea. cooldown is indeed a verry good idea just like an enderpearl but maybe a little longer :)

Joegerd

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2017
I think you can also make the bridges shorter, like make the bridge only 7 blocks or indeed make them a little more expensive. But I think making them shorter may be the best idea. cooldown is indeed a verry good idea just like an enderpearl but maybe a little longer :)
This is indeed a good option, only I think 15 diamonds is the best price so you can't get it by rushing to the mid 1 time.

LucmanW

Mar 4, 2021
is it like the chicken in this other server that can bridge for you to the nearest island/object?
sort of, but on that server i think the bridge is too long which makes it to easy to get around. So I think its better to make the brodge shorter

LucmanW

Mar 4, 2021
Yeah It is meant for people that cant build that good or for smarter plays for an example.
indeed, some people can speedbridge and breezly and with bridge eggs the people who cant can get somewhere fast too

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom