Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 100818

minikloon.png

EDIT: I know it was a joke but I had to make this...

Last edited by a moderator:

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
BREAKING NEWS!! DONALD TRUMP IS TWEETING ABOUT BLOCKBAND???
O9ohCl6.png

Hey guys, damn. This went well. Better than expected at least.
It's time to end the joke here, thank you for the people who did understand it to play along, and thanks for the other people to get fooled.
I may have lost some brain cells after this all, but it was totally worth it.

To the people who got fooled: the internet is a fun place, but don't believe everything you see online. Always check the facts.
To the people who still believe Hypixel is releasing Blockband: https://hypixel.net/forums/news-and-announcements.4/

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Skifby, you have made the best joke on the forums ever. (HOW DID YOU PHOTOSHOP THAT, TEACH ME YOUR WAYS) The first moments I found out it was a joke, I raged a bit (sorry for that) But now I'm fine. However, this would be the best joke ever, if it was really done by Memepixel. And since I know how funny Minikloon is (NOT) I really got fooled. I know it was too good to be true, but still. You did an amazing job. Tbh, this has been more fun than any Blockband song I have played in the past! Give this man a medal. Thank you!

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Skifby, you have made the best joke on the forums ever. (HOW DID YOU PHOTOSHOP THAT, TEACH ME YOUR WAYS) The first moments I found out it was a joke, I raged a bit (sorry for that) But now I'm fine. However, this would be the best joke ever, if it was really done by Memepixel. And since I know how funny Minikloon is (NOT) I really got fooled. I know it was too good to be true, but still. You did an amazing job. Tbh, this has been more fun than any Blockband song I have played in the past! Give this man a medal. Thank you!
No problem, I had a lot of fun seeing people like you get fooled :P
HOW DID YOU PHOTOSHOP THAT, TEACH ME YOUR WAYS
Most of it is done with F12, inspect element. Only edited the IP on the banner.

Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
No problem, I had a lot of fun seeing people like you get fooled :p
It was only due to the fact, that I had to learn a history test, so I had no time to log in to play on Memepixel, so I watched their forums. (Apparently they do have forums) And I saw no Blockband release, so my dreams turned into dust...
Most of it is done with F12, inspect element. Only edited the IP on the banner.
Apply for Content Creator Rank please!
But the strange thing is.. they used the EXACT same post as CubeCraft did when they released Blockband over a year ago!
I'm way too naive, anyone with one brain cell shouldn't have been fooled by this. "THE EXACT SAME POST" wth am I thinking. Could you also steal all my money from my bank account, my stupidness doesn't deserve it!

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Okay i'm so confused right now... I just went on the Hypixel forums and saw that they are releasing Blockband!

But the strange thing is.. they used the EXACT same post as CubeCraft did when they released Blockband over a year ago!
AND it got released by the exact same developer!

Proof:
ir4oC2f.jpg

So what's going on here? Did Hypixel BUY Blockband?? Did Minikloon leak the code? Did Rynez HACK the HYPIXEL FORUMS??!

Please give us answers... this is really strange..
at least @komododragon 2002 has something to play now...

Link to Hypixel forums post: https://hypixel.net/threads/blockband-release.1578991/
I thought this was real

Reactions: skifby
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom