Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
It can be annoying but it’s how egg works that’s why there are e pearls as expensive as they are

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
There are many ways to approach this, however, I disagree with the method you suggested. Instead of creating a game mode that removes bows all together, why not force and encourage their intended purpose on the player. In a game like Eggwars where a player is on a floating island in the sky, bows are presumably meant to shoot people off bridges, and at times even shoot the player to death, but not be abused and spammed off the map. Adding a cool down to the bow would work much more efficiently and would discourage players from even trying to bow spam while encouraging more strategical plays. Another concept would be to only allow a bows enchants to work if the bow was fully extended, then shot. This way, players won’t be able to spam and abuse the punch enchantment of the bow; unless they have extremely good dexterity. There are a few other potentially beneficial methods such as increasing the price for arrows or nerfing the bow durability that although wouldn’t stop bow spammers as a whole, but tremendously reduce the amount of players bow spamming.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
“If you can’t beat them, join them”
Just buy a bow and give them a taste of their own medicine.

Bows are a part of the game for a reason, and it might feel great not being bowed off as soon as you try to build somewhere, but when you can’t do it to others, and they just have free roam to your island it won’t feel as great.

Ways to counter bows are building, enderpearls, shields or simply to just upgrade your armour. If you hate bows so much you won’t even use one yourself, then just counter the bow and kill the players using them.

Can’t make myself want bows removed, no from me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Top Bottom