Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Anyone please agree with me that bows are for campers and everyone uses them... Im legit angry, after some1 bowspammed me and my teammate off the map after 30 MINUTES OF FARMING on mid without us being able to come even near mid.
Then, lets add the bugged shield that makes it legit impossible since you can just shoot trough them.
Either ways, behind my anger. I like all of you (accept if you use bow - eggwars)

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Anyone please agree with me that bows are for campers and everyone uses them... Im legit angry, after some1 bowspammed me and my teammate off the map after 30 MINUTES OF FARMING on mid without us being able to come even near mid.
Then, lets add the bugged shield that makes it legit impossible since you can just shoot trough them.
Either ways, behind my anger. I like all of you (accept if you use bow - eggwars)
btw react on this if you agree with me please :>

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Bows aren't just for 'campers'. Using a bow is just a strategy to prevent opponents from coming to your island, mid or to keep opponents away from you. There are several ways to still get to their island or mid even if they're spamming with their bow. For example,

- Make a wide bridge with walls to avoid getting shot of.
- Make ender pearls (If you have an active diamond generator)

It's far from 'impossible' to get to your opponent when they're using a bow.
You just have to play it wisely :>

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Bows aren't just for 'campers'. Using a bow is just a strategy to prevent opponents from coming to your island, mid or to keep opponents away from you. There are several ways to still get to their island or mid even if they're spamming with their bow. For example,

tnt...

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest

do you maybe have some more tips to do against bowspammers, im kinda mad and i want to be able to play without being mad :<

Reactions: meliodas9463808

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
do you maybe have some more tips to do against bowspammers, im kinda mad and i want to be able to play without being mad :<
It really depends on the kind of map that you're playing in.
Every map is made differently which can change the strategies for each map.

It depends on what position you are in and what position they are in. You have to take the way that is easiest to not get hit and which is easiest to get to them. You can also build 2 bridges so that they have to make choices with who to shoot at (this if you have a teammate).

There are many ways but giving tips isn't easy as it really depends on the situation that you're in.
Try using different strategies with your teammate if you're playing in teams, this will get you a to a solution eventually.

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
It really depends on the kind of map that you're playing in.
Every map is made differently which can change the strategies for each map.

It depends on what position you are in and what position they are in. You have to take the way that is easiest to not get hit and which is easiest to get to them. You can also build 2 bridges so that they have to make choices with who to shoot at (this if you have a teammate).

There are many ways but giving tips isn't easy as it really depends on the situation that you're in.
Try using different strategies with your teammate if you're playing in teams, this will get you a to a solution eventually.
thanks man, appreciate it

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom