Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

Spyr

Nov 10, 2017
Honestly I feel that there should be a voting option in eggwars that removes bows. Bows are horrible in some matches, because all people do is hide and bow you off on a bridge, or bowspam you on an island. Bows ruin eggwars, because it should be pure pvp, not bow camping and bowspamming! There should be either 2, or 3 options for the bows in the game. (Voting would be for diamond and up) and the 3 options would be, "No Bows" "Normal Bow Prices" and "Expensive Bows". The first 2 are self explanatory, and the third one would be bow prices get doubled. This would be to prevent bow campers, and bowspammers. If you agree with this idea (or dont) please put an answer in the poll I have created! Thanks

Feel free to post your opinion on why or why not in the comments :)

-Spyr

CLARIFICATION! *READ THIS!* I am not saying I want to remove bows alltogether. I am saying that I think it should be an option as a gametype to have bows, or not have bows. I DO NOT WANT THEM TO BE REMOVED ALL TOGETHER!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBrownster

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Personally, I don't agree with this. What are you suggesting is very similar ,or even the same, voting for Egg wars and Sky wars. Yes, I do agree that it is annoying in some matches that you can get bow spammed. But this usually happens for a good reason, to make a game faster. I would like to see the punch bow in OP mode though to have the price more expensive, but other than that, it isn't such a big problem we need to fix. If you want to avoid getting spammed off, just buy a shield.

Reactions: Chitter and Shifts

Spyr

Nov 10, 2017
Personally, I don't agree with this. What are you suggesting is very similar ,or even the same, voting for Egg wars and Sky wars. Yes, I do agree that it is annoying in some matches that you can get bow spammed. But this usually happens for a good reason, to make a game faster. I would like to see the punch bow in OP mode though to have the price more expensive, but other than that, it isn't such a big problem we need to fix. If you want to avoid getting spammed off, just buy a shield.
Thats also why I think it should be a voting option, not removed from the game completely

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
"Spyr" you realize that if you want a pure pvp you can make a kit and pvp with it lol and sometimes there are times when you need bows lol, don't ever get rid of bows is my suggestion

A

A pigeon

What an awful suggestion , bows are a part if pvp. Go learn to dodge arrows.

Reactions: Shamel

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Honestly I feel that there should be a voting option in eggwars that removes bows. Bows are horrible in some matches, because all people do is hide and bow you off on a bridge, or bowspam you on an island. Bows ruin eggwars, because it should be pure pvp, not bow camping and bowspamming! There should be either 2, or 3 options for the bows in the game. (Voting would be for diamond and up) and the 3 options would be, "No Bows" "Normal Bow Prices" and "Expensive Bows". The first 2 are self explanatory, and the third one would be bow prices get doubled. This would be to prevent bow campers, and bowspammers. If you agree with this idea (or dont) please put an answer in the poll I have created! Thanks

-Spyr
I disagree if it wasn't a votable option. Although bows are annoying it gets annoying (for me) when it comes to be spamming. I do agree with there being a votable option for no projectiles!
Only votable option!
Nothing else...

Last edited:
Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)

Spyr

Nov 10, 2017
I disagree. Although bows are annoying it gets annoying (for me) when it comes to be spamming. I do agree with there being a votable option for no projectiles!
Only votable option!
Nothing else...
Thats why I said it should be a voteable option, so how do you disagree?

Last edited:

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
I think it's an interesting suggestion. Make no bows/ normal bows/ doble price bows a votable option. +1

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Please no. As some people said above bows are a part of pvp. Skywars got kinda ruined because everybody votes for no projectiles I don’t want this to happen to Eggwars. Skywars honestly feels like Survival Games but with void

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Please no. As some people said above bows are a part of pvp. Skywars got kinda ruined because everybody votes for no projectiles I don’t want this to happen to Eggwars. Skywars honestly feels like Survival Games but with void
It got ruined for YOU, NOT for everyone else. Everyone else clearly likes that idea because they're the ones that vote for "no projectiles" every game. Same if this happens with eggwars too.

Reactions: Spyr

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
It got ruined for YOU, NOT for everyone else. Everyone else clearly likes that idea because they're the ones that vote for "no projectiles" every game. Same if this happens with eggwars too.
I’m clearly not stating everyone’s opinion so you need to take a chill pill and drink a cup for water. Kthxbai

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don't, I vote for normal projectiles every time and it's annoying having to play no projectiles all the time. They should have made the no projectiles mode a replacement for the no-kits-and-abilities mode instead.

In Eggwars I would probably prefer if they made shields a lot cheaper which would make bowspamming less effective. Shields definitely shouldn't be more expensive than bows, considering shields on cubecraft are still 1.9 shields and include the shield glitch that makes you completely unable to hit making shields completely useless for melee combat.

Reactions: Shamel
Oct 22, 2017

-Spyr

CLARIFICATION! *READ THIS!* I am not saying I want to remove bows alltogether. I am saying that I think it should be an option as a gametype to have bows, or not have bows. I DO NOT WANT THEM TO BE REMOVED ALL TOGETHER!
bows are really annoying sometimes. But they can be used a lot as a spamming weapon which is where it gets really annoying for me :'(

Reactions: Spyr
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

legendaryfox977 wrote on savina875's profile.
.wollof eht rof uoy knahT
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything I also wish you goodluck <3
Top Bottom