Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boekenkastplank

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2020
Netherlands
This annoys me and quite a lot of people: bowspammers, they constantly shoot you with a bow and with punch they can knock you off with just a few shots. I found a solution for this, make a cooldown on the bow, so whenever a person shoots an arrow they have to wait a certain amount of time before they can shoot again, this would make eggwars more fun and skywars and ffa too. Let me know what you think

Reactions: InkAsriel

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
I sadly have to disagree with this suggestion like said above it is a tactic, plus there is already a cool down when you have to load the bow, further more why is this any different from a bow spammer saying remove the short bow cool down... sorry but because of all these things it is going to have to be a no from me

Nov 26, 2020
This annoys me and quite a lot of people: bowspammers, they constantly shoot you with a bow and with punch they can knock you off with just a few shots. I found a solution for this, make a cooldown on the bow, so whenever a person shoots an arrow they have to wait a certain amount of time before they can shoot again, this would make eggwars more fun and skywars and ffa too. Let me know what you think
Just b coz u can't kill them doesn't mean anybody will listen. I totally disagree

Ibraaahim

Nov 18, 2017
Anfield, Liverpool
Just use a shield

Reactions: Samixly

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
It's sometimes annoying but it's just a part of the game and a tactic. There are ways to prevent it like using a shield.

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
I disagree. Arrows are not unlimited, so when someone is bowspamming, they need to have an arrows, and when is someone bowspamming, arrows running from their inventory fast. It is just a defensive tactic. I understand - bow spamming can be really annoying, but it is just a part of Minecraft. I recommend you strafing against bowspammers.

Nov 26, 2020
Well bowspammers are very annoying, but there are ways to counter them, so I'd have to disagree.
Tbh Bow Spamming is also a method in PvP, Personally I hate people Bow Spammers. but I totally understand cuz some people who bow spam have a Lack of PvP Knowledge, or maybe they play on Mobile so it's fine. I totally disagree to this suggestion.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
As many people have already said, bowspamming is a strategy, even tho it's the most hated one. Usually the people who bowspam are very bad at the game and you can easily dodge their arrows and defeat them. Also, depending on which state of the game you are in, you may get some useful items to defeat them, such as a shield and enderpearls. So that's a no from me!

Reactions: Blueberries ツ
Nov 26, 2020
As many people have already said, bowspamming is a strategy, even tho it's the most hated one. Usually the people who bowspam are very bad at the game and you can easily dodge their arrows and defeat them. Also, depending on which state of the game you are in, you may get some useful items to defeat them, such as a shield and enderpearls. So that's a no from me!
I agree!

KeyElfMaster

Feb 9, 2021
That's a great idea actually! I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.