Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this would help us have a better time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hello, Cubecrafters! Though my account is new, I have been on Cubecraft for a long time. I have been irritated In Eggwars, as the only PvP game I play (Mainly). When all eggs are destroyed, or really at almost any time in the game, bow spammers can be found at any corner. These pests will not even try Power V, but naturally go for Punch I. Don't get me wrong, that bow is good, but it makes the game worse when they just use it when there it someone much more powerful than them nearby. They will proceed to shoot at you as if a machine gun until you either fall to your death, the void, or are somewhere unreachable to their arrows. Even then, many just wait. this problem has been the hugest issue for me in Eggwars. Now, I have an idea to solve this, and it's very simple: Make arrows shoot farther the more they charge up, and more dramatically. This will cause lousily charged bows and the arrows they shoot to land about a block from the spammer's feet. With this in use, bow spammers will be rarer, and the game will be much more entertaining, especially for me and others.

DISCLAIMER: This idea is not perfect, and is not to be a final idea. If this is not needed, and bow spammers are a sacred part of your community, so be it. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE "Bow spamming is a strategy" IN THE COMMENTS. Keep that bs for yourself.

~Meggal

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 352903

Hello, Cubecraftians! Though my account is new, I have been on Cubecraft for a long time. I have been irritated In Eggwars, as the only PvP game I play (Mainly). When all eggs are destroyed, or really at almost any time in the game, bow spammers can be found at any corner. These pests will not even try Power V, but naturally go for Punch I. Don't get me wrong, that bow is good, but it makes the game worse when they just use it when there it someone much more powerful than them nearby. They will proceed to shoot at you as if a machine gun until you either fall to your death, the void, or are somewhere unreachable to their arrows. Even then, many just wait. this problem has been the hugest issue for me in Eggwars. Now, I have an idea to solve this, and it's very simple: Make arrows shoot farther the more they charge up, and more dramatically. This will cause lousily charged bows and the arrows they shoot to land about a block from the spammer's feet. With this in use, bow spammers will be rarer, and the game will be much more entertaining, especially for me and others.

DISCLAIMER: This idea is not perfect, and is not to be a final idea. If this is not needed, and bow spammers are a sacred part of your community, so be it. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE "Bow spamming is a strategy" IN THE COMMENTS. Keep that bs for yourself.

~Meggal
I am agree, but is cubecrafters, not cubecraftians :P
*Welcome to the fòrums*

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Please, NO COMMENTS ABOUT IT BEING A STRATEGY. I have heard this many times. Do not think I don't know, and try and experience bow spamming as the victim.

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Oh, hi lol, Didn't notice your comment! And sorry, I'll use cubecrafters. <3 Thanks! EDIT: Fixed!

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Don't change vanilla mechanics if it isn't neccessary. If punch bow spam is a problem either remove punch bows or make shields cheaper.

Reactions: Power Ranger

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Please, NO COMMENTS ABOUT IT BEING A STRATEGY. I have heard this many times. Do not think I don't know, and try and experience bow spamming as the victim.

We can comment whatever we want.

I do it CAUSE ITS MY STRATEGY.
Idk what you have to say about. Or what others say. I like it and I do it. You cant stop me.
I think making a cool down will ruin it all and it's COMPLETLY not necessary

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Deal with it. YES it is a strategy just as much so as camping or skybasing. You could maybe go around the arrow?

Reactions: SanCookie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉