Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 20, 2019
Bow (does not matter which one) sometimes just doesnt shoot, especially in lucky islands it is very annoying trying to for example stopping a player by shooting him with a frozen shot bow, trying to escape with a grappling hook bow or any bow exept the automatic bow where it does everything but not shooting the actual arrow, it resets the cooldown, but doesnt shoot the arrow, it interrupts gameplay so much it makes me want to quit this

D

Deleted member 492126

This used to happen to me. I think it's a 1.14 bug, are you playing on 1.14?

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Heyhey,

Just wondering if you had something in your second hand?
If that's the case, that must be the problem too. I had this too, but only when having blocks/food in my second hand.
So in order to fix this, just don't use your second hand while shooting.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Yep, that's a bug and it happens to me quite frequently (i'm on 1.12.2 and no items in 2nd hand). It's really annoying tbh.

D

Deleted member 492126

It happens to me too but I think that's a connection thing. It only happens to me when I have a bad connection, meaning that it gets fixed when I connect to another network.
It happens to me when I have a good connection tho

Reactions: remio

CHRONO

Mar 27, 2016
Yeah this is a common issue as it seems. Gotta love trying to make a getaway with a grapple bow just for it to not fire but also trigger the cooldown regardless, just to get mowed down by a full dia dude.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Top Bottom