Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Plebak

Novice Member
Apr 11, 2020
2
0
32
24
Is another way to get sand than from the shop? I have already mined all from the desert island.
 

Asaf_Playz

Member
Mar 15, 2020
24
35
29
23
Is another way to get sand than from the shop? I have already mined all from the desert island.
nope, the only ways are the island and the shop but you can think about a good way to make alot of money (like farms that u can find in this forum).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Plebak
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom