Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vickebyggare

Jul 26, 2016
So when clicking an users avatar it shows up with the different options, profile page, conversation.. Above that and under the avatar it shows the username, but all letters are in capital even though example my username only contains one capital letter. (Vickebyggare)

So my suggestion is to change that so it shows both in capital and small letters.

image.png

This isn't a huge deal but it would be a nice touch if it gets added.

I don't know if this is the right section to post this in, couldn't find a template either.

U

Unipotato

I don't even know why it is in all caps, I suppose it would be nice to have it normal though.

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
Your user seems to be perfectly fine for me... perhaps its because you're using the website on your phone? (It is in capitals when clicking on your account from a thread post such as this, however, when viewing the profile page it self it seems to fine)

Vickebyggare

Jul 26, 2016
Your user seems to be perfectly fine for me... perhaps its because you're using the website on your phone? (It is in capitals when clicking on your account from a thread post such as this, however, when viewing the profile page it self it seems to fine)
Yes I'm on my phone. And I am refering to the picture, ( letters below my avatar). This might only be a thing on phones tho.

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
Yes I'm on my phone. And I am refering to the picture, ( letters below my avatar). This might only be a thing on phones tho.

That is what I was trying to imply :P, I think it is only a thing that is happening on phone? Try going on your view profile section and see if the result is still in capitals.

upload_2017-2-14_18-59-34.png
upload_2017-2-14_18-59-52.png
upload_2017-2-14_19-0-24.png

Sorry that it is all so big, I don't have the time to imgur these rn xD

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
I know, but it is only there and applies for everyone on the forums. It would be nice to not have it all in capitals, however, it isn't exactly the most important of thing ;P

Reactions: Vickebyggare
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom