Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
How do you make a plugin or custom command? I will be down to do that in my spare time when i am not chilling with my other turtle friends
Coding it.
Try watching tutorials on how to make a Spigot plugin on YT.
It isn't that hard really.

Reactions: Golapagos

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Ok okokoko
So you know those "blood" plug-in thingies? Where you get Redstone block particles when you hit someone? (Assassins has that)
YEAH MAKE IT SO WHEN YOU HIT SOMEONE, INSTEAD OF SPEWING PARTICLES THEY SPEW CATS

pls do I fna.
:3
replace pigs with enderdragon or wither or IG if you can ::p
sadly you can't make ender dragons ride things :(

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I am talking about the most iconic one. Wurst... Its the most downloaded hack client...
I don't think WURST is the best..
It's like the iPhone if Hacked clients. Everyone wants it but it's really total crap!

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I don't think WURST is the best..
It's like the iPhone if Hacked clients. Everyone wants it but it's really total crap!
I dont want to support it but... The movement ai is smarter than minecraft zombies ai. It can automatically fight,hunt,build giant structures,mine for you. The only clients ai that can compete with wurst is wolfram which is developed by the same guy that develops wurst. Wurst has a bypass for practically any situation.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I've very recently gotten into making plugins so I got bored toninght, since you guys aren't spamming the forums enough, and decided to make something very simple and very stupid :p
If you have any simple and preferably stupid ideas for commands I can make please tell me :3 ♡
Are you kehaan in disguise? #stopputtingthingsontopofotherthings

Reactions: Power Ranger

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I've very recently gotten into making plugins so I got bored toninght, since you guys aren't spamming the forums enough, and decided to make something very simple and very stupid :p
If you have any simple and preferably stupid ideas for commands I can make please tell me :3 ♡
lol savage.
pigs ftw

Reactions: Power Ranger

Nyaruko

Oct 17, 2016
England
nyaruko.io
This reminds me of one of my early plugins :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom