Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 23, 2017
It should be fun if there were be BORDER In eggwars. The border should be 20 blocks shortened after 5 minutes in a game. Eventually the border is so small that everyone haves to be in the middle because other wise they die in the border. this idea is to get all the campers away because campers ruins everyones game. Thanks for reading this thread.

Reactions: xiFrostyPvP

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
This looks more like an skywars suggestion than an egg wars, I dont see a point of adding this into egg wars since the point of the game is destroying the enemy egg and kill the team not on fighting at mid to see who wins.What if all the teams have their egg it will be a waste of time protecting it since no matter what you will loose it I dont think egg wars is a pvp game compare to skywars or other games similar to it, egg wars is a more strategical game were you have to defend you egg from enemies so I dont think this idea should be add:confused1:

Reactions: CommandantSlime

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
No. Why would we need to add it? There isn't that many campers. Then we couldn't access our bases to buy stuff. And when we die where do we respawn. For that being said. I am against this. Not trying to be rude if I was.
Thx
FactionsAustin

Reactions: CommandantSlime

Nqnja

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Netherlands
It should be fun if there were be BORDER In eggwars. The border should be 20 blocks shortened after 5 minutes in a game. Eventually the border is so small that everyone haves to be in the middle because other wise they die in the border. this idea is to get all the campers away because campers ruins everyones game. Thanks for reading this thread.

I don't agree at all, I already suggested this at SkyWars which is good, because in SkyWars you don't have eggs, but how would players be able to destroy eggs if the border's passed them??
So: I think this is a good idea to add in SkyWars but won't be good to be added in EggWars.

EDIT:
- In normal & speed EggWars you can buy an enderpearl, maybe that can help you out.
- There's also Speed mode in EggWars, there aren't many campers, so maybe playing that is a good idea.

Reactions: Starwarsboy03

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
So mid campers have a guranteed win even if teams can get diamond back in normal mode? (The only mode where bringing back diamonds both helps and is necessary to win)

Lucaatjee

Jul 7, 2016
The Netherlands
Uhm, I think this is not a good idea. Because if the border has become too small you spawn outside the border. And you can not go to your egg and your island anymore.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
People at mid will be having bows, and just bowing off people trying to get to mid, hoping to survive. This isn't a good idea.

Sep 23, 2017
Scotland
No this wouldn't be a good idea, It wouldn't be eggwars anymore because the eggs would be outside of the border by the end of the game. And basically no respawn + You would also have people starting to camp at mid then bowing everyone off.

Friser

Sep 25, 2017
For me this is not a good idea for eggwars, it would spoil the mode for me. One of the most interesting points in eggwars is at the end of the game when there are just 2 teams stay in your island equiping yourself for the final battle.

Reactions: BattleWolfAlpha
Sep 23, 2017
Scotland
For me this is not a good idea for eggwars, it would spoil the mode for me. One of the most interesting points in eggwars is at the end of the game when there are just 2 teams stay in your island equiping yourself for the final battle.
I like this " final battle " thing you got there.

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
I don't agree don't want to make this like UHC Eggwars is Eggwars border will make it horrible

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I think a border is not that great in eggwars because if you stil have your egg and die you can’t respawn back to base with the border I would see this in skywards that would be fun

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

crimsonsaturn15 wrote on endertom100's profile.
No problem! 😎 :cube_light:
Reesle wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hope you have a good day! :D
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Late happy birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on cjplayz1's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. :)
can someone recommend a gaming keyboard that actually lasts years
Top Bottom