Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Aolar

Mar 10, 2018
earth
i think,

every week alot of cc players leave Minecraft bec they got bored from it and so cc will die! mabey
(this suggestions i think its not important though...)

1- YT
cool ads in YouTube mabey get more players in cc :D

2-Mojang
contact mojang, like a player is new on mc so Mojang put :cube_light: server in his server list.

i wish this suggestion be helpful.....

Reactions: Zombiepower

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
1- YT
This is a very cool idea but they also need the money to get the advertisement on videos. And I know that it is very expensive to create and add advertisement to youtube.
2-Mojang
contact mojang, like a player is new on mc so Mojang put :cube_light: server in his server list.
This isn't possible , If Mojang does this for Cubecraft , they also have to do it for every server on minecraft.

Aolar

Mar 10, 2018
earth
This is a very cool idea but they also need the money to get the advertisement on videos. And I know that it is very expensive to create and add advertisement to youtube.

This isn't possible , If Mojang does this for Cubecraft , they also have to do it for every server on minecraft.
this mabey be not free

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
i think,

every week alot of cc players leave Minecraft bec they got bored from it and so cc will die! mabey
(this suggestions i think its not important though...)

1- YT

2-Mojang

i wish this suggestion be helpful.....
It's a good idea, but for the YouTube ads you need money.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Or maybe instead they could do it for every server/network that's partnered with Minecraft? Again, I don't think that this will happen but this is not up for Cube to decide either I believe. It's up to Mojang is they want to have featured servers on the multiplayer list like the bedrock edition of Minecraft has.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom