Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

12wolverine12

Oct 18, 2016
It would be super cool if there was a line of chat that gave recognition to the person who acquired the most kills in a game of Blockwars regardless of whether or not they won or lost. Maybe that person could even get a couple of bonus points for doing so.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I dont know, maybe if there team won.
But if there team lost and he got the most kills, that means he didnt really deserve points as he lost woth his team.

I see where you were aiming for with this thread, i just slightly disagree
No worries though.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
NO no no no no. This would completly discourage assisting your team as you can get points simply by fighting on your own. Blockwars is a team game so there should be nothing the encourages to fight without your team.

12wolverine12

Oct 18, 2016
NO no no no no. This would completly discourage assisting your team as you can get points simply by fighting on your own. Blockwars is a team game so there should be nothing the encourages to fight without your team.
true, you raise a good point

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
agent320 your right but it would be nice if you got something for most kills and if you win
Ok let me tell you something. Do you know the game overwatch. Overwatch purposly has no K/D ratio. No Team Deathmatch where you can go rogue. The only reward you would get for going rogue are at most 150 exp, which is not a lot considering already staying till the end gives you 200. Reqards for thing directly bound to a certain player discourage team based gameplay. Blockwars definitly is a team based game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom