Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
C

Cuteee

[Wohoo, Hello Cubecraft, I'm here once again to suggest some new things for Blockwars!

[FIXING THE OLD KITS]

-Cooldown for Builder kit: Some people in blockwars just keep suiciding with the builder kit so they get new blocks, it's really annoying because they can get a new defense in 30 seconds. I'm suggesting to add a cooldown for the builder kit. The cooldown would be about 40 seconds, and you would get 5 blocks, also you wouldn't need to suicide.

-Medic Kit: On this kit I'm suggesting to add two things. First solution would be adding more armor. Second solution is making so this kit get two potions instead of one. This kit is really weak and seriously need a change.

-Viper Kit: Unfortunately this kit is not strong enough, and has no fix. It's not a good kit for blockwars, it's never been. This kit should get removed.

-Ninja Kit: This kit is great, yes. But it has a little problem. You can abuse of the invisibility, it's seriously really annoying to fight someone with invisibility, since it's rather imposible to aim. Ninja kit is alredy the best kit for capturing, it doesn't need to be the best kit for pvp. Make so when you hit someone with invisibility you lose the effect.

-Runner Kit: When you get the flag you shouldn't get Speed 1, you should get no-effect. Runner kit has a clear adventage than the other kits, and it seriously need this to make it fair.

[NEW KIT]

Pyromanic Kit.png

Kit Contains: Chainmal Chestplate (Fire Protection I), Fire Wand (A blaze rod enchanted with Fire aspect I), wooden sword, wooden pickaxe.

[New PowerUps]
2018-06-26_10.21.11.png

Above of it it would say 'Leap PowerUp'
Leap.png

This powerup would alow 1 member of the team to do a double jump. This powerup could lead to a lot of strategies, and surely would be really fun to use.

Health Power.png
Above of a golden apple there would say 'Health Boost', It would give absortion I to all the team.

[New Votation Modes!]

-Day Time: Would set the time of the day to 'Day'

-Sunset Time: Would set the time of the day to 'Sunset'

-Night Time: Would set the time of the day to 'Night'

This would be really helpfull so the players don't get bored of the maps so fast, since the maps look different with a different day time.

[New Maps]

-Volcano
A volcanic map, maybe with a lava river crossing by the middle of the map.

Volcano River.png
-Jungle Map
A map based on the aztec culture, with two temples, where the flags would be.

''Temple''.png
(Yes I know It's terrible, I built it, but just for take the Idea I mean.)

-Unicorn Map/ Rainbow Map: It would be really nice to watch a rainbow map on blockwars, and it could include an unicorn.

-Savannah: Would be great to have savannah map, savannah it's one of my favorite biomes and I would like it to be a map of blockwars, also you could build giant animals on the sides so it look cool (Giraffes, Lions...)

[New Achievements]

Not my fault- Get one kill on blockwars.

OUPS- Get 10 kills on blockwars

IT WASN'T ME!- Get 100 kills on blockwars

BLOODY DAY- Get 1.000 kills on blockwars

YOU DESERVED THAT- Get 10.000 kills on blockwars

THE MURDER- Get 100.000 kills on blockwars

Noobs- Kill 10 players in one life

(The names are just so you understand what I mean)

(Flags achievements)

SONIC- Capture the 3 flags in less than 3 minutes

FLAG OFF- Die with the flag beeing 10 blocks away of capture

Flag phantom- Capture a flag without breaking any block

What's this?- Capture a Flag

How funny!- Capture 10 Flags

Unstopable- Get 100 Flags

SUPER FLAGGY- Get 1.000 Flags

THE FLAG MASTER- Get 10.000 Flags

(Others)

THE SNIPER- Get 3 kills with 3 arrows in one life

LOL- Break a Monster Spawner trap block and spawn a sheep

This is my bed- Shift above the flag for 5 seconds

Sprinting?- Sneak during all the game and win.

[New Trap Blocks]

-Blinder: 10 Seconds of Blindness.

-Weak: 20 seconds of weakness.

-Slowness: 10 Seconds of Slowness.

-Nerf default trap block: When you break the default trap block it spawns a tnt, it's all correct, a tnt it's not that OP. But there's one problem, it explodes in 0'5 seconds, which is not enough time to avoid it and makes it too op compared to the other trap blocks.

[New Lobby]

Blockwars has got this same lobby since it got implemented. I like it, but it gets preety boring to it be the same, since it haven't ever got updated would be great if you focused on make it a priority than the next Battlezone Trap!

[Kick Bug]

When you're afk for more than two minutes in a game you get kicked of the game. And if you're in a party you get kicked of it instantanely.
[Day time]@jollow250

*Thanks For Reading*

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LonelyNartyta

IAgree

Jun 26, 2018
-Cooldown for Builder kit: Some people in blockwars just keep suiciding with the builder kit so they get new blocks, it's really annoying because they can get a new defense in 30 seconds. I'm suggesting to add a cooldown for the builder kit. The cooldown would be about 40 seconds, and you would get 5 blocks, also you wouldn't need to suicide.
Make builder like bomber, you don't get them immediately back on death, the timer just continues.

-Medic Kit: On this kit I'm suggesting to add two things. First solution would be adding more armor. Second solution is making so this kit get two potions instead of one. This kit is really weak and seriously need a change.
I think just just armour is good

-Viper Kit: Unfortunately this kit is not strong enough, and has no fix. It's not a good kit for blockwars, it's never been. This kit should get removed.
Yes plz, it's used less than tank lol
-Ninja Kit: This kit is great, yes. But it has a little problem. You can abuse of the invisibility, it's seriously really annoying to fight someone with invisibility, since it's rather imposible to aim. Ninja kit is alredy the best kit for capturing, it doesn't need to be the best kit for pvp.
Make it like u suggested before, if you attack with invis, you should lose it, and you can't get invis with the flag because its op
-Runner Kit: When you get the flag you shouldn't get Speed 1, you should get no-effect. Runner kit has a clear adventage than the other kits, and it seriously need this to make it fair.
It was like that before idk why they changed it, yes
Fire Wand (A blaze rod enchanted with Fire aspect I)
FIRE = BAD
[New Votation Modes!]

I would like a different voting option thingy that rebalances in a different way so the normal kits arent op while things like tank dont still suck
[New Maps]
I like em, a laboratory map would be sik as well

I like da achievements too

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
I definitely think that this game mode needs to attract more people, it's a good game, but it only gets full at certain times.
It is difficult to play, since in the lobby there are about 2 people

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Wohoo, Hello Cubecraft, I'm here once again to suggest some new things for Blockwars!

[FIXING THE OLD KITS]

-Ninja Kit: This kit is great, yes. But it has a little problem. You can abuse of the invisibility, it's seriously really annoying to fight someone with invisibility, since it's rather imposible to aim. Ninja kit is alredy the best kit for capturing, it doesn't need to be the best kit for pvp.

[NEW KIT]

View attachment 147043
Kit Contains: Chainmal Chestplate (Fire Protection I), Fire Wand (A blaze rod enchanted with Fire aspect I), wooden sword, wooden pickaxe.

[New PowerUps]
View attachment 147046
Above of it it would say 'Leap PowerUp'
View attachment 147044
This powerup would alow 1 member of the team to do a double jump. This powerup could lead to a lot of strategies, and surely would be really fun to use.

View attachment 147045 Above of a golden apple there would say 'Health Boost', It would give absortion I to all the team.

[New Votation Modes!]

-Day Time: Would set the time of the day to 'Day'

-Sunset Time: Would set the time of the day to 'Sunset'

-Night Time: Would set the time of the day to 'Night'

This would be really helpfull so the players don't get bored of the maps so fast, since the maps look different with a different day time.

[New Maps]

-Volcano
A volcanic map, maybe with a lava river crossing by the middle of the map.

-Jungle Map
A map based on the aztec culture, with two temples, where the flags would be.

View attachment 147048 (Yes I know It's terrible, I built it, but just for take the Idea I mean.)

-Unicorn Map/ Rainbow Map: It would be really nice to watch a rainbow map on blockwars, and it could include an unicorn.

-Savannah: Would be great to have savannah map, savannah it's one of my favorite biomes and I would like it to be a map of blockwars, also you could build giant animals on the sides so it look cool (Giraffes, Lions...)

[New Achievements]

Not my fault- Get one kill on blockwars.

OUPS- Get 10 kills on blockwars

IT WASN'T ME!- Get 100 kills on blockwars

BLOODY DAY- Get 1.000 kills on blockwars

YOU DESERVED THAT- Get 10.000 kills on blockwars

THE MURDER- Get 100.000 kills on blockwars

Noobs- Kill 10 players in one life

(The names are just so you understand what I mean)

(Flags achievements)

SONIC- Capture the 3 flags in less than 3 minutes

FLAG OFF- Die with the flag beeing 10 blocks away of capture

Flag phantom- Capture a flag without breaking any block

What's this?- Capture a Flag

How funny!- Capture 10 Flags

Unstopable- Get 100 Flags

SUPER FLAGGY- Get 1.000 Flags

THE FLAG MASTER- Get 10.000 Flags

(Others)

THE SNIPER- Get 3 kills with 3 arrows in one life

LOL- Break a Monster Spawner trap block and spawn a sheep

This is my bed- Shift above the flag for 5 seconds

Sprinting?- Sneak during all the game and win.

[New Trap Blocks]

-Blinder: 10 Seconds of Blindness.

-Weak: 20 seconds of weakness.

-Slowness: 10 Seconds of Slowness.

-Nerf default trap block: When you break the default trap block it spawns a tnt, it's all correct, a tnt it's not that OP. But there's one problem, it explodes in 0'5 seconds, which is not enough time to avoid it and makes it too op compared to the other trap blocks.

[New Lobby]

Blockwars has got this same lobby since it got implemented. I like it, but it gets preety boring to it be the same, since it haven't ever got updated would be great if you focused on make it a priority than the next Battlezone Trap!

[Kick Bug]

When you're afk for more than two minutes in a game you get kicked of the game. And if you're in a party you get kicked of it instantanely.

*Thanks For Reading*
I totally agree with removing the viper kit, and adding actually useful and original kits.
The last update was just disappointing.
What are you suggesting to do with the Ninja kit? It only seems like you’re complaining but not proposing anything.
The trap blocks are very unoriginal in my opinion.
The rest, looks great to me. Although you should give credit to the people you based yourself on. Day time votations has been suggested already, give credit. And the pyromaniac kit too.

C

Cuteee

I totally agree with removing the viper kit, and adding actually useful and original kits.
The last update was just disappointing.
What are you suggesting to do with the Ninja kit? It only seems like you’re complaining but not proposing anything.
The trap blocks are very unoriginal in my opinion.
The rest, looks great to me. Although you should give credit to the people you based yourself on. Day time votations has been suggested already, give credit. And the pyromaniac kit too.
Ninja -> if you hit someone while invis you lose the effect.
Credits-> Will add them [Credit for a kit that I ''created'' isn't a real thing]
Trap blocks are just a bit of template, I'm suggesting what kind of effects I would like to see.

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
Top Bottom