Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which idea do you like the best?

• Total voters

Perux

May 15, 2017
We've all come across this scenario, you just captured the enemies flag twice and just stole it again, you start running across the field trying not to get hit by the intense battle happening around you. The enemy realises that you've got their flag and start targeting you, and no matter how hard you try, you don't succeed in capturing the flag, and you die. Dieing normally, even when carrying the flag, isn't so bad, but now, after you captured the flag twice and getting lots of kills along the way, you get transferred to the other team. All your hard work is now not only rendered useless, but even negative, you're now two flag captures behind, and there's no way of getting another two captures in. You lose, despite of the huge effort you put in, all because of one poorly timed death.

Simply put; team switching isn't a very good option.

But we still want balanced teams.
I have three idea's that could make the team balancing better and more fun for everyone:

1. The team with less players get a strength effect, or a sharpness enchantment on their weapons. This way they deal more damage, so they would have a more fair chance of winning.
  2. Dynamic armor, the team with less players gets better armor. This way they die less quickly and also have a fair shot at winning the game.
  3. Resistance effect, as suggested by Power Ranger, the team with the least players gets a resistance effect, this was implemented in the game Money Walls, which worked pretty well.
  4. Smart team switching, the play who contributed the least to your team will be moved. This means players who captured a flag or broke the core are safe, and then the person with the least amount of kills gets transferred to the other team.
Thanks for reading, and as always, have a nice day!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I like how in money walls I believe the team with less players would get a resistance effect. This worked out pretty well for me and I think that's what should be implemented instead of the team rebalancing.

Reactions: Perux

max 🌟

Jan 4, 2016
i think the balancing mechanic is fine the way it is, ive played with it for long long time from being from the chunk and never thought it was problematic (and ive been a victim of it MANY times and still am in the present). its honestly just something you just have to play around; ex. retreating/playing safe until someone else gets moved. and if your flag caps/kills get added instantly and not when the game ends (i dont know how it works no flame pls) you can just leave early :v

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the team! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the team! ^^
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats and welcome back to the team! <333 🐺
Top Bottom