Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What exactly do you like from what is offered?

• Nothing, I'm happy with the current

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Critomania

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2022
I offer 2 ideas for the BlockWars CTF+Bridge minigame.
I'll start with a simple first one: make the second slot next to the sword by default blocks, and move the rest of the tools that were in place of this slot, respectively, by 1 to the right.
The second idea, the most important one: after death, I would like to preserve the inventory sorting, namely the main 9 quick access slots. Share your opinion, would you like your convenient sorting to remain when respawning, or do you prefer stock sorting? Personally, it’s convenient for me when the sword and blocks are next to each other in slots, and the bow is in slot 9, to quickly switch between them using the mouse wheel

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
I'll start with a simple first one: make the second slot next to the sword by default blocks, and move the rest of the tools that were in place of this slot, respectively, by 1 to the right.
I disagree:disagree:, because It seems to me inconvenient, it is better to remove the blocks in the 9th slot.

The second idea, the most important one: after death, I would like to preserve the inventory sorting, namely the main 9 quick access slots. Share your opinion, would you like your convenient sorting to remain when respawning, or do you prefer stock sorting? Personally, it’s convenient for me when the sword and blocks are next to each other in slots, and the bow is in slot 9, to quickly switch between them using the mouse wheel
I agree:agree:!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom