Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorek1998

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
So I've been playing blockwars for a while and I looked up a few classes from which I noticed a few downsides which really make playing them sometimes painful. So... there's a few of the very little things which are at some point annoying or ugly when I look at them. I hope people will be sharing my mind here:
1)Archer should get like... 2 extra arrows per kill (this is a thing in Your PvP servers when playing ranged classes like Sniper in Overpowered PVP) so he doesn't have to die because of running out of arrows and having no way to push someone to the void with their stick;
2)Summoner's skeletons... except for body shields they're completely useless. They don't deal any damage to players, they only hug them. I have one solution for them: Giving them a bow, BUT a chance for them to spawn by a summoner would be like... 1-2%? That would be awesome to see skeletons great again.
3)Tank's tools... Honestly, tank's kinda useless because the only thing he can do is literally take damage and eventually sneak up on someone's core but classes like Miner and Ninja are way more useful in this case, which causes Tank to be almost completely unplayable. My solution on how to make Tank playable: buff his pickaxe with sharpness 1 and unbreaking 1-2 enchantments. This would give him a proper tool to fight players at least.
4)This is my personal field of view right now so this one isn't important - Tank's armor looks kinda weird with a chestplate and leggins. Would that be okay if leggins changed into a helmet and boots? He'd actually lose one armor point with that change, but he'd be looking way better.

Reactions: Eli and Ruisdier

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
So I've been playing blockwars for a while and I looked up a few classes from which I noticed a few downsides which really make playing them sometimes painful. So... there's a few of the very little things which are at some point annoying or ugly when I look at them. I hope people will be sharing my mind here:
1)Archer should get like... 2 extra arrows per kill (this is a thing in Your PvP servers when playing ranged classes like Sniper in Overpowered PVP) so he doesn't have to die because of running out of arrows and having no way to push someone to the void with their stick;
2)Summoner's skeletons... except for body shields they're completely useless. They don't deal any damage to players, they only hug them. I have one solution for them: Giving them a bow, BUT a chance for them to spawn by a summoner would be like... 1-2%? That would be awesome to see skeletons great again.
3)Tank's tools... Honestly, tank's kinda useless because the only thing he can do is literally take damage and eventually sneak up on someone's core but classes like Miner and Ninja are way more useful in this case, which causes Tank to be almost completely unplayable. My solution on how to make Tank playable: buff his pickaxe with sharpness 1 and unbreaking 1-2 enchantments. This would give him a proper tool to fight players at least.
4)This is my personal field of view right now so this one isn't important - Tank's armor looks kinda weird with a chestplate and leggins. Would that be okay if leggins changed into a helmet and boots? He'd actually lose one armor point with that change, but he'd be looking way better.
I agree with all of these suggestions but I'm not completely sure about the changes to the tank kit.
As I said many times on previous threads, the tank kit is bad, there is no way to make it useful, trying to PvP with slowness isn't very easy, and if you happen to have to fight someone that is at least decent at PvP you will not stand a chance. Tank kit should just be removed, it's useless, and it's not balanced and never will.

Dorek1998

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
I agree with all of these suggestions but I'm not completely sure about the changes to the tank kit.
As I said many times on previous threads, the tank kit is bad, there is no way to make it useful, trying to PvP with slowness isn't very easy, and if you happen to have to fight someone that is at least decent at PvP you will not stand a chance. Tank kit should just be removed, it's useless, and it's not balanced and never will.

I would agree with you if we were on 1.8 combat server. But in 1.9 combat things are a little bit different. slowness is not that much of a disadvantage anymore UNLESS someone is really good at PVP (a.k.a. has a good reach when fighting you that you can't land absolutely no hit on 'em). Also wait, Tank has slowness? I think I didn't quite notice that when playing it cuz I played him just once.

Nuqget

Sep 11, 2016
I know this is off topic, but I like your profile picture :) Reminds me of a square

Nuqget

Sep 11, 2016
Those are great ideas. Maybe they could add something like 3 arrows after each kill, instead of 2 (Takes multiple arrows to kill someone). I think the second idea is cool, but it would probably lag people.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Some these suggestions were implemented in the latest BlockWars update.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom