Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What changes would you like to see in Blockwars?

• The changes for Capture The Flag (CTF)

• Some of the new kits for CTF

• Blockwars Capture The Zone - Domination

• Blockwars Core (4 v 4 v 4 v 4)

• Blockwars Bridges

• I don't like this, i'm sorry!

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 347571

To be honest, BlockWars already has a lot of kits. I know that some of the long-time players want to see more kits because of variation, but someone who is new to the game will likely struggle to understand the strategies and new kits will make this even more difficult.

As for "Capture the Zone", I prefer the first option because I think that having more than one zone to capture would make the game take too long. I do have some questions about the mechanics though - would one person from the enemy team standing on the zone stop the progress of it being captured, or would it progress for both teams? Also, what changes could be made to the game for overtime in this mode?

If 2 teams are in the pit then it will rise for both teams, it wouldn't take years basically. Overtime will remove all thr blocks and basically turn 9% into a lot more so the winner can be picked sooner.

Reactions: KClights and Lyriie
D

Deleted member 489420

Debuffs
  • Builder needs to be nerfed, you can basically jump in the void and respawn with 5 new blocks every 6-7 seconds which will cause a lot of camping. A solution for this would be to get a block every 15 seconds for example so you can't spam builder the whole game.
I think it should start with 3 blocks and get new one every 15/20 secs
  • As ninja you can get invisible, the time you can be invisible should be a bit shorter and the waiting time to go invisible again should be increased.
i think ninja is good as it is, it allready can be easily killed with every kit that has arrows
  • Archer should start with 10 arrows and get a new arrow every 10 seconds, this would be a small solution to nerf the kit since it is a very overpowered kit.
i think archer is annoying but it shouldnt be nerfed that much, i would change 10 arrows as a max to 15 arrows
  • This one is debatable but jumper could get a nerf from by giving it jumpboost 2 instead of 3 or giving it jumpboost 2 instead of 3 after taking the flag. Also giving it falldamage would be better in my opinion.
fall damage is deff not a good idea, tho nerfing it to be 2 instead of 3 can work
  • Giving summoner a stone sword and a decrease of the cooldown to 25 seconds would be a good buff.
i also think mobs should stack
New Kits

• Assasin, no fall damage, you regain an arrow when killing someone, you can only hold 5 arrows at once, you have a chain chestplate and leather boots and leggings.
and a wooden sword?
  • Pyromaniac is also a kit that could be added but it might be to op since it would have fire aspect for example.
ye to OP, with the arrmour most of kits has, the fire would take at least half of hearts
Blockwars CTZ - Capture The Zone

For the people that love Control Point and remember the game, this would work the same. In the middle there would be a spot that you need to control, it would be 10x10 or bigger. it looks like archer assault aswell but more like Control point. This game can work in multiple ways, you could add a point closer to red and one closer to blue which means you have to get 100% in both of them, if one person of your team is in the point then your percent will start going up. There will not be a ninja in this since it would be to op. Kits will be revamped so it will be an unique playtyle and enjoyable and the maps will look different!
i dont think its a good idea, theres allready a game like this - archer assault, and with a smal player base that cube has i doubt the will make another game modes similar to each other
Blockwars Core

Core is pretty boring right now, Cubecraft did a good job by changing the health to 15 but you basically do the same every game over and over. but what if you would make it 4 v 4 v 4 v 4 and give the game less kits, 7 core health for every team. If you core gets destroyed then you can get eliminated by getting killed. If the last person alive is in team Blue then team blue wins. There will be less kits but it would be more intense. Ninja would also be removed in this game because it would be to op. You can't break the map but place blocks at the start or with builder & miner and pick blocks of after bombing the enemy. The maps would be way smaller ofcourse.
hmm bomber would be OP to, so maybe same with ninja they would get nerfed in this gamemode only
Blockwars Bridges

Bridges is a good game but i think it's a copy of hypixel what i would do is make it 1 v 1 and add a ranking system to it so you can basically play for leaderboard and for a higher ranking, this means you will face better players when performing good. 7-10 pits would be enough to win the game. It's not a big addition but i think it would be better like this. For teams it would be harder to make a ranked system so i suggest to add winstreaks and 15 pits to complete a game.
small player base would make it hard to add a ranking system
Since a better auto balance is already suggested 2 times.
idk whats wrong with auto balance rn, i personally like it, or at least prefer the new one over the old one(if u dont remember, it changed teams DURING the game)

D

Deleted member 347571

I think it should start with 3 blocks and get new one every 15/20 secs

i think ninja is good as it is, it allready can be easily killed with every kit that has arrows

i think archer is annoying but it shouldnt be nerfed that much, i would change 10 arrows as a max to 15 arrows

fall damage is deff not a good idea, tho nerfing it to be 2 instead of 3 can work

i also think mobs should stack

and a wooden sword?

ye to OP, with the arrmour most of kits has, the fire would take at least half of hearts

i dont think its a good idea, theres allready a game like this - archer assault, and with a smal player base that cube has i doubt the will make another game modes similar to each other

hmm bomber would be OP to, so maybe same with ninja they would get nerfed in this gamemode only

small player base would make it hard to add a ranking system

idk whats wrong with auto balance rn, i personally like it, or at least prefer the new one over the old one(if u dont remember, it changed teams DURING the game)
It is true that it has a smaller playerbase but reintroducing control point, an old game is not a bad idea in my eyes. It was a really good game and combining this with Blockwars is the perfect mashup. And the bridges update is actually needed if we want it to have a lot of players, this thread is just a suggestion, @_mightykiwi also made a thread about Bridges so check out that one aswell.

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi,

To be honest yes blockwars need some changes. About the kits, some of them really need some changes. Indeed the kit healer is never used and I would love to see more people using it.

- Ninja kit

The ninja kit where can be invisible is too overpowerd. Although you still see him due to an arrow being stuck in their back I still think you need to reduce the invis time. Agree with you too on this one.

- Archer kit

I do not agree with you about the archer kit. The archer kit has 25 arrows (of I'm correct not sure) in total and a knockback stick. I would say give the kit 20 arrows rather than 25 because one arrow every 15 seconds seems really overpowerd to me. The archer kit is not even that good.

- Jumper kit

Hmm. I think the Jumper kit is fine as it is. You can encounter the kit pretty easily. With a jump boost you cant run. But if you team has good communication it would be a really strong kit.

Now my opinion the kits that you would like to see buffed.

I already spoke about the healer kit, it definitely needs changes

- Kit Tank

Honesty why would you use this kit. Its not god at all and suggest to revamp in entirely. I would say lets give it an iron chestplate, wooden sword a bow with 3 arrows and that's it. No pickaxe.

- Kit Miner

In my opinion the miner kit is fine. It has full leather and I pickaxe where you can literally mine every block and place it somewhere else. You can rebuild your defense and steal blocks from the other side :D The ability to see trap blocks is really overpowerd.

- Kit Viper

This kit is also not being used very often. Viper needs an extra piece of leather armor or they should reduce the cooldown on a potion by 5/10 seconds.

New kits you have suggested:

- Lumberjack

Way too op with full leather an axe and a boost with speed. I would say remove the helmet and boots. Really like the idea about regaining an arrow.

- Vampire

Gaining health when killing someone. I absolutely love this idea. Healing in blockwars is really hard and would love to see this kit implemented.

- Assasin

Even though I dont think you take much fall damage in blockwars I still find it really overpowerd. Regaining an arrow after a kill would be a nice addition to blockwars and I support you with adding this kit!!

- Leaper

I would say the armor and sword are fine in this kit. But slowly falling down so you dont get fall damage? Seems really overpowerd. I like the idea of jumping over walls. Though we aready have the jumper.

_mightykiwi

Mar 14, 2021
John's Kiwi Farm
www.zespri.com
It is true that it has a smaller playerbase but reintroducing control point, an old game is not a bad idea in my eyes. It was a really good game and combining this with Blockwars is the perfect mashup. And the bridges update is actually needed if we want it to have a lot of players, this thread is just a suggestion, @_mightykiwi also made a thread about Bridges so check out that one aswell.
hmmm yesss @pamparampam it's a very cool thread :p

D

Deleted member 347571

Hi,

To be honest yes blockwars need some changes. About the kits, some of them really need some changes. Indeed the kit healer is never used and I would love to see more people using it.

- Ninja kit

The ninja kit where can be invisible is too overpowerd. Although you still see him due to an arrow being stuck in their back I still think you need to reduce the invis time. Agree with you too on this one.

- Archer kit

I do not agree with you about the archer kit. The archer kit has 25 arrows (of I'm correct not sure) in total and a knockback stick. I would say give the kit 20 arrows rather than 25 because one arrow every 15 seconds seems really overpowerd to me. The archer kit is not even that good.

- Jumper kit

Hmm. I think the Jumper kit is fine as it is. You can encounter the kit pretty easily. With a jump boost you cant run. But if you team has good communication it would be a really strong kit.

Now my opinion the kits that you would like to see buffed.

I already spoke about the healer kit, it definitely needs changes

- Kit Tank

Honesty why would you use this kit. Its not god at all and suggest to revamp in entirely. I would say lets give it an iron chestplate, wooden sword a bow with 3 arrows and that's it. No pickaxe.

- Kit Miner

In my opinion the miner kit is fine. It has full leather and I pickaxe where you can literally mine every block and place it somewhere else. You can rebuild your defense and steal blocks from the other side :D The ability to see trap blocks is really overpowerd.

- Kit Viper

This kit is also not being used very often. Viper needs an extra piece of leather armor or they should reduce the cooldown on a potion by 5/10 seconds.

New kits you have suggested:

- Lumberjack

Way too op with full leather an axe and a boost with speed. I would say remove the helmet and boots. Really like the idea about regaining an arrow.

- Vampire

Gaining health when killing someone. I absolutely love this idea. Healing in blockwars is really hard and would love to see this kit implemented.

- Assasin

Even though I dont think you take much fall damage in blockwars I still find it really overpowerd. Regaining an arrow after a kill would be a nice addition to blockwars and I support you with adding this kit!!

- Leaper

I would say the armor and sword are fine in this kit. But slowly falling down so you dont get fall damage? Seems really overpowerd. I like the idea of jumping over walls. Though we aready have the jumper.
Yea the kits i suggested are not done but i agree with most of your opinions on it, leaper is like a counter for jumper if you get what i mean (:

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Only like idea of some kit balancing for the rest I wouldn't like many changes to a in my eyes already great game.

Meloon

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2017
Introduction - Blockwars

Hello everyone, i am making this thread because i think Blockwars needs some changes to make the game more enjoyable for players, the game has a lot of potential to be a really good game but that is sadly not what it is right now. I will try to give some suggestions that people have been asking for and told me to put in this thread. I hope we could make Blockwars great again like the old times since it is just a really good game when it gets some love. Most of these suggestions can be added into bedrock aswell!

The first thing that comes in my mind when i think about Blockwars are the kits, some of them are way to strong which is actually pretty annoying if the enemies know how to use these kits. The other kits are basically not used at all & to weak to actually use in the game. Making new kits will basically give the game more variation, every game will be unique and games will be very strategic. I will give some examples.

Debuffs
  • Builder needs to be nerfed, you can basically jump in the void and respawn with 5 new blocks every 6-7 seconds which will cause a lot of camping. A solution for this would be to get a block every 15 seconds for example so you can't spam builder the whole game.
  • As ninja you can get invisible, the time you can be invisible should be a bit shorter and the waiting time to go invisible again should be increased.
  • Archer should start with 10 arrows and get a new arrow every 10 seconds, this would be a small solution to nerf the kit since it is a very overpowered kit.
  • This one is debatable but jumper could get a nerf from by giving it jumpboost 2 instead of 3 or giving it jumpboost 2 instead of 3 after taking the flag. Also giving it falldamage would be better in my opinion.
Buffs
  • Give medic regeneration and a small armor buff since you get killed easily.
  • This might sound really stupid but tank could get a stone pickaxe, you will basically have 2 pickaxes, if you hold the wooden pickaxe then you won't have slowness. This basically helps a lot because you could block arrows from archers for your team.
  • Miner that could see trapblocks would be logical, the miner could defuse the traps from enemy teams and replace it in another to help your own defence & team.
  • Viper should also have an armor buff and a decrease of the cooldown to 15 seconds, another possibility is giving it a potion of harming and a black helmet so it could be renamed to 'Witch'
  • Giving summoner a stone sword and a decrease of the cooldown to 25 seconds would be a good buff.
These are all just examples, everyone might have different idea's or solutions, this is just my own opinion, i have also thought about adding some kits, i will try to explain how they would work. Not every kit needs to be added but these are just some examples. All of them are pretty unique and have an important function.

New Kits
  • Lumberjack, it has a wooden axe, full leather armor, a wooden axe and a bow with 3 arrows it is a kit that can be used to defend but also to attack and defend the person who is holding the flag since it does a lot of damage. The lumberjack boost gives you an adrenaline boost of speed 1 every 20 seconds.
  • Vampire, you regain a lot of your HP when making a kill, it has a leather chestplate but resistance 1, speed 1 and a wooden pickaxe.
  • Assasin, no falldamage, you regain an arrow when killing someone, you can only hold 5 arrows at once, you have a chain chestplate and leather boots and leggings.
  • Leaper who can float when falling down and leap over walls evere 15 seconds. it has leather leggings and a leather chestplace with a wooden sword & wooden pickaxe. with one arrow.
  • Snowman which has snowballs that slows people down and explodes after getting killed (snow explosion) snowballs would deal damage and if you walk on the snow around the explosion then it will slow you down too.
  • Pyromaniac is also a kit that could be added but it might be to op since it would have fire aspect for example.
Blockwars CTZ - Capture The Zone

For the people that love Control Point and remember the game, this would work the same. In the middle there would be a spot that you need to control, it would be 10x10 or bigger. it looks like archer assault aswell but more like Control point. This game can work in multiple ways, you could add a point closer to red and one closer to blue which means you have to get 100% in both of them, if one person of your team is in the point then your percent will start going up. There will not be a ninja in this since it would be to op. Kits will be revamped so it will be an unique playtyle and enjoyable and the maps will look different!

Blockwars Core

Core is pretty boring right now, Cubecraft did a good job by changing the health to 15 but you basically do the same every game over and over. but what if you would make it 4 v 4 v 4 v 4 and give the game less kits, 7 core health for every team. If you core gets destroyed then you can get eliminated by getting killed. If the last person alive is in team Blue then team blue wins. There will be less kits but it would be more intense. Ninja would also be removed in this game because it would be to op. You can't break the map but place blocks at the start or with builder & miner and pick blocks of after bombing the enemy. The maps would be way smaller ofcourse.

Blockwars Bridges

Bridges is a good game but i think it's a copy of hypixel what i would do is make it 1 v 1 and add a ranking system to it so you can basically play for leaderboard and for a higher ranking, this means you will face better players when performing good. 7-10 pits would be enough to win the game. It's not a big addition but i think it would be better like this. For teams it would be harder to make a ranked system so i suggest to add winstreaks and 15 pits to complete a game.

Since a better auto balance is already suggested 2 times now i won't mention it in this thread but i do want to say that to play the game would be really nice since new players do not know what to do most of the times. Let me know if you agree or disagree with me, i will be reading all the comments and respond to them as soon as possible! Thank you! <3
I like the core 4v4v4v4

D

Deleted member 347571

thats the whole point tho, harder games would make the game more interesting and more people would try it
Unless you mean on harder as in coding it
I honestly do not know how it would work since there would be 4 flags and really small teams. And it would also be really weird. What could be fun in the future is if the maps are wider and larger to have 16 v 16 games. The kits would be more op ofcourse.

Maybe if you put one flag in the middle and make 4 teams fight for it then it might be possible but i'm unsure about it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom