Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

thepenmen22

Apr 6, 2015
Blockwars is suffering from player loss because of how bad the balancing issues are.

Say if the game is 5v5 on team red and blue, and 1 player from team blue leaves. The game says it's rebalancing but won't actually do it until someone on red dies. One scenario in this (which happens a lot more than you might think) is that since team red is at an advantage, they will keep killing blue over and over. Blue will get annoyed and leave, and so the team is even more unbalanced. Now it's like 5v2, and red shows no signs of dying. Eventually it's left to a 5v1 where nearly all blue have already left.

This ruins the game for both teams. Blue has an unfair advantage, and it's not fun for red since they don't even get to fight anyone and there is no challenge.

How to fix: Don't wait for a player to die to switch them to another team. Pick a random player and move them over.

Don't make the game die, fix it please! It's a fun game!

L

Lepzi

This would be annoying due to this would force people to swap teams which separates them from their friends I can see why it is annoying but you can still win just play more strategic I have been stuck in these situations many times I just rush thought there is no way of fixing this if people want to leave they want to leave they can unless if a team is unbalanced then we make them swap teams but that would just cause problems and annoy people.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
This would be annoying due to this would force people to swap teams which separates them from their friends I can see why it is annoying but you can still win just play more strategic I have been stuck in these situations many times I just rush thought there is no way of fixing this if people want to leave they want to leave they can unless if a team is unbalanced then we make them swap teams but that would just cause problems and annoy people.
Agree with this,

How to fix: Don't wait for a player to die to switch them to another team. Pick a random player and move them over.
What if you are that player who gets switched? You would complain about it too. I think rebalance is fine as it is now.

L

Lepzi

Agree with this,

What if you are that player who gets switched? You would complain about it too. I think rebalance is fine as it is now.
I think its fine just if I am missing a teammate or its a 4v2 for example its just a bit more annoying but still more of a challenge so its better.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom