Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GetRekt_Nub

Nov 7, 2015
Hey Cubecraft players,

People who are playing blockwars often have irritations because they are put into another team, I think it's right that it should remain the same, but I also think that the people who are leavening must get a kind of punishment like deserter that they have to wait for a new game can join. This causes a little less for player irritations. The more often those who leaved the longer they have to wait.

Kind Regards,
GetRekt_Nub

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
People who leave a game shouldn't be punished for that as their internet could just fall out. I'm also just against this idea in general as you just shouldn't be punished if you leave a game, what I also said at the beginning of this message.

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

If im going to be punished for leaving when its time to stop playing for a while on the server why even play in the first place ?

L

Lepzi

Honestly no most of the times people who leave, leave because they have to do something or quickly get off just like @iCheeetah said this shouldn't be punishable at all most of the time it isn't their fault.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Soooo i've been hosting giveaways past 2 days :cube_arrow::cube_light:
Yesterday we got 7 bundles winners :agree:
and today we got 10 more winners :agree:
I'm so glad that everyone was there and ejoyed the event!
why do i do this? simple..
it just makes me happy and feel good:D
its allways nice to make CubeCraft's community happy
and making them enjoy their staying here :cube_dark:!
JokeKaedee wrote on Loskol's profile.
Omg once again you are my reminder to do my Duolingo streak, thanks!
Hi everyone, i am just register on this official cubecraft site. I am from Kyrgyzstan.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on rubik_cube_man's profile.
💙
Top Bottom