Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
The Ninja kit in Blockwars really takes the fun out of the game for me. I'm trying to defend my flag and then suddenly I get killed by some stupid invisible person with an iron sword. So I'd like to see it either removed or the cloak effect nerfed from 45 seconds to 10-15 seconds.

Reactions: spartakus2003

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I don't think it should be removed, however I think the invisibility effect should be cancelled if the ninja chooses to attack someone. This way, it can be a kit of stealth as it was intended to be, instead of most players just using the strong sword to kill people.
So I'd like to see it either removed or the cloak effect nerfed from 45 seconds to 10-15 seconds.
The effect doesn't last 45 seconds, that's just the cooldown until you can use the ability again. The invisibility actually lasts 15 seconds.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't agree that the ninja kit is too overpowered. Yes, the sword is very strong, but the defense of the kit is very weak. Only 3 hits with a wooden sword could kill you. Also it is not impossible to hit an invisible player, you can see where he's walking by looking at the particles under his feet. It takes some practise to recognise this but it's definitely not impossible.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
I don't think it should be removed, however I think the invisibility effect should be cancelled if the ninja chooses to attack someone. This way, it can be a kit of stealth as it was intended to be, instead of most players just using the strong sword to kill people.

The effect doesn't last 45 seconds, that's just the cooldown until you can use the ability again. The invisibility actually lasts 15 seconds.
Agreed on the invisibility cancelled thing. And I've never had the Ninja kit myself so I misunderstood it.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
I don't agree that the ninja kit is too overpowered. Yes, the sword is very strong, but the defense of the kit is very weak. Only 3 hits with a wooden sword could kill you. Also it is not impossible to hit an invisible player, you can see where he's walking by looking at the particles under his feet. It takes some practice to recognize this but it's definitely not impossible.
Wooden swords deal 4 attack damage so it takes 5 hits to killed an unarmored player with a wooden sword (4 if you use critical hits). And yes, next time I play BlockWars, I'll try to check for moving particles.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
ninja kit isnt that op, it doesnt have pickaxe, no armor so its easy to kill, spaming arrows makes easier to hit a ninja (its annoying to do but actually its effective) and you can track it with particles, ninja it is a good kit, but not overpowered imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom