Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Flasheriso

Dec 25, 2014
No where
I gave this a try, I played it 2 times and in both matches there were people calling each other: eZ noobs rekt

somebody call me a ''niño rata'' just because I was saying to my team that they weren't helping...

and there is still no /party plugin...

Sorry Cubecraft but the server has lost a lot of good things...

SirensPup

Jan 5, 2016
I gave this a try, I played it 2 times and in both matches there were people calling each other: eZ noobs rekt

somebody call me a ''niño rata'' just because I was saying to my team that they weren't helping...

and there is still no /party plugin...

Sorry Cubecraft but the server has lost a lot of good things...
Give it time. Not everything works well the first few times.

Reactions: Flasheriso

BlackDown_PvP

Jan 6, 2016
La verdad Tiene SUS requerimiento de fuerza Como la actualizacion, Y Como el Modo de juegos Que han CREADO, la verdad me gustarian Que pusieran Captura lana, Captura la Bandera, encantaria La Verdad Es Que ja Todos nos, mas a la Gente que le encanta el pvp Como ami. :):RE

sirkevdog

Jan 7, 2016
1a53kZS.png

Hello there! Before I launch into the juicy bits, I am tuxed. You will know me as a developer for The Chunk who has moved over to CubeCraft.

Today, we are releasing the first Chunk mini-game, BlockWars. BlockWars is your classic capture the flag mini-game, but with a twist! You get two minutes to build defences around your flag before you fight and try to capture the enemy's flag in the seven minute long fight phase.

There are a few notable changes from the old BlockWars on The Chunk, and some features that are currently missing. We are going to be working on an update that will add these and more.

With that, here is a sampling of all the maps available in the release:​

Forest Fight
This forest is for freely fighting for freedom.
ayvLSsu.png

The Green Zone
Great groundless fights happen here.
pZ2f23i.png

Paint
Painting pain precariously.
hqKzpzz.png

Tree Alley
Two trees treading the terror ahead.
KqMeEzl.png

That's just a small selection of the maps available. The actual game has more maps available!​

sirkevdog

Jan 7, 2016
THIS GAME SUCKS. you know why because there Is one mager flaw. every time someone quits the game and the team becomes uneven you just HAVE to rebalance it. so now when you ''re balance it" you take the members from the winning team and put them on the losing team. wich is COMPLETELY UNFAIR to those people who earned that win and now don't get it. I have been cheated out of winning the game THREE TIMES. wins that I earned but because some NOOB decided to quit the game I cant have my win. THIS GAME IS TERRIBLE

PaulRancel

Jan 7, 2016
Cubecraft! Don't change people from teams, i'm playing with friends and the team balance changed me to the another team and I lost, this makes me angry and want me to stop playing at your server! Please do anything

Flasheriso

Dec 25, 2014
No where
Cubecraft! Don't change people from teams, i'm playing with friends and the team balance changed me to the another team and I lost, this makes me angry and want me to stop playing at your server! Please do anything

I don't think that they will pay attention to the request of 2 guys.. they re like that, everytime

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom