Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I know I already made a thread like this in pvp for whatever. So In my opinion blockwars was way better off in 1.8. Now it takes like 10 seconds just to kill someone and it just really doesnt fit in with the play style.

Reactions: Earth

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I know I already made a thread like this in pvp for whatever. So In my opinion blockwars was way better off in 1.8. Now it takes like 10 seconds just to kill someone and it just really doesnt fit in with the play style.
I don't think any more games will be added into 1.8 as it is losing players.
Plus, most people want the server to be updated to 1.12 and making games 1.8 will only slow that process down.

1.8 is about 2 years old, and face it, it's time to move on.
Learn the ways of 1.9 PvP, amd trust me, it is a really good way to PvP.
Much more strategical way to PvP.

Sorry, but I highly doubt any games will be going into 1.8 anytime soon.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
CubeCore would be fantastic to add to 1.8, but in general, I would like more games in 1.8, because all we have are egg wars and sky wars :L

Reactions: SlipperyEJ

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I don't think any more games will be added into 1.8 as it is losing players.
Plus, most people want the server to be updated to 1.12 and making games 1.8 will only slow that process down.

1.8 is about 2 years old, and face it, it's time to move on.
Learn the ways of 1.9 PvP, amd trust me, it is a really good way to PvP.
Much more strategical way to PvP.

Sorry, but I highly doubt any games will be going into 1.8 anytime soon.
First 1.8 is twice as popular as 1.9 as it stands. Most people that are here already may but making more games 1.8 would bring in a lot more people because as I said it has a lot more players compared to 1.9. I hate when people bring up the argument its old because it really doesnt matter. Its still a large chunk of the minecrafts community preferred pvp method. I dont see how the 1.9 pvp method is more strategical.

Reactions: Luzario

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
First 1.8 is twice as popular as 1.9 as it stands
I would like to see evidence of this on Cubecraft.
Because from what I see, 80% or more of Cubecrafts playerbase plays 1.9.

making more games 1.8 would bring in a lot more people
Thats a great idea!
Lets revive a 2 year old version of the game!

Jokes aside, bringing back 1.8 would be pointless, as the game is advancing into newer versions.
Most players have moved onto newer versions of the game, and "reviving" an older version of the game won't help anyone.
I bet if you ask most players, they will say 1.9 is better.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
bringing back 1.8 would be pointless, as the game is advancing into newer versions.
Most players have moved onto newer versions of the game, and "reviving" an older version of the game won't help anyone.

a33eb81e70dc9f2bfb646e1298eacb7e.png

uh huh

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
In my opinion, 1.9 combat is better for single player. But 1.8 is better for multiplayer and competitive pvp. But 1.9 combat is what is unique to cube craft, and if you want 1.8 pvp, go play other servers.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I would like to see evidence of this on Cubecraft.
Because from what I see, 80% or more of Cubecrafts playerbase plays 1.9.

Thats a great idea!
Lets revive a 2 year old version of the game!

Jokes aside, bringing back 1.8 would be pointless, as the game is advancing into newer versions.
I bet if you ask most players, they will say 1.9 is better.
First of course 80% or more play 1.9 because thats the what 90% of the games are in on cubecraft. You act like its dead as I said above more then 50% of the minecraft community still prefers 1.8 to 1.9.Most people unless on cubecraft will say 1.8 is better.

Reactions: Luzario

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
First of course 80% or more play 1.9 because thats the what 90% of the games are in on cubecraft. You act like its dead as I said above more then 50% of the minecraft community still prefers 1.8 to 1.9.Most people unless on cubecraft will say 1.8 is better.
I agree with you, the reason people play on cube craft is because its 1.9 combat, and thats what is unique to it.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I agree with you, the reason people play on cube craft is because its 1.9 combat, and thats what is unique to it.
Yeah but I feel like blockwars is such a unique game that no other server has that you should be open to play it in your prefered pvp style.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Adding 1.8 Blockwars will be in my opinion pointless since the 1.8 Network doesn't provide the same 1.8 experience as other servers. The PvP here on Cube is a bit broken. In my opinion they should first fix the actual 1.8 on Cubecraft and then add Block Wars on the 1.8 Network.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
JokeKaedee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🧁
Reesle wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool buff frog! 🐸🎂✨
Reesle wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom