Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I like the sytem because it is good that you help the other team and btw it just picks a random person so...

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
I like the sytem because it is good that you help the other team and btw it just picks a random person so...
No it doesn't it picks the one who died first and it's really not fair! Do you get switched if your teammate leaves in eggwars? Didn't think so...

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
No it doesn't it picks the one who died first and it's really not fair! Do you get switched if your teammate leaves in eggwars? Didn't think so...
Wow no but in my opinion is their no problem to be moved because i just play games for the fun and not to win ...

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I remember when I captured 5 flags for my team and the other team started to leave, well, I was targeted and I got switched...
(Many times I got switched when my team was winning)
Should be there at least a plugin which doesn't let switch a player who has killed many people or captured flags to the other team, it's just unfair because there is people who is afk during the game and they win without play!!!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom